Be Our Guest Reservations

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Sat on hold for 25 minutes, then got kicked to the survey.....needless to say that survey didn't go well. The system then hung up on me. 45 redials later, I'm on hold again.

coilback

So are they just taking dinner reservations or are they doing lunch too? We want to go on Sept 5th1st and I know they are only doing lunch at that time.

wilkeliza

So are they just taking dinner reservations or are they doing lunch too? We want to go on Sept 5th1st and I know they are only doing lunch at that time.

They are not taking lunch reservations. Lunch will be like a hybrid of table service and counter service. You will order it at a counter then sit down and your food will be brought to you.

farrellbarrel

doing the same made two ADRs this morning at 7 40, and automated didnt ask for CC. Now im really worried. Would be a real downer to lose them both if it is their error. never did the auto before, hope i didnt get burned
I called, and after an about 25 minute wait and 2 CM's its all fixed!!! The pixie dust is with us!! Just be patient, call, stay on hold, and stay kind and friendly to the CM's

Thrill Seeker

After trying numerous times, I finally got through and added my debit card. My reservation is now locked down! Opening Day at 7:30! I'm super excited!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Finally got through..had to move my time by 45 minutes, but still within the original time frame I was looking for. The woman on the phone seemed very unwilling to cancel and rebook my original reservation, originally telling me my party of 6 would have to sit at separate tables.

coachwnh

In the Parks
No
I called, and after an about 25 minute wait and 2 CM's its all fixed!!! The pixie dust is with us!! Just be patient, call, stay on hold, and stay kind and friendly to the CM's
55 minutes of calling, 23 minutes on hold, and 24 minutes and 2 CMs, my CC was added and we are good for Nov 24 and Dec 27. same times, just new conf. #s. very happy it worked out. The two guys i spoke with could not have been nicer.

Mary Lou Anderson

Keep checking back.I was told those who did automated and did not use a credit card would be dropped at midnight.They HAVE to call back and add card.There will be openings.Try,try,try to get one!

luvtink

Finally got my rezzie! 2nd choice on the day. I moved around a couple of other adr's to accommodate it. CM couldnt have been no et if she tried. She was awesome! Everyone keep trying! This time it was about 20 minutes of busy signals and calls that can't be completed. Then about a 20 minute wait! Good luck!

I started calling (and re-dialing) at 6:50am, got through at 7:15am and made a reservation using the automated system - it didn't ask for a credit card. SO thankful I checked this forum today and saw posts that the reservation may "auto-cancel" without a credit card.

Took me an hour of re-dialing to get through at 2:00pm, and was on hold for 30 minutes. Almost fell out of my chair when someone actually answered (I was lost in "its a small world" hold music).

Agent confirmed that my original reservation would cancel automatically without a credit card. Said it was easier for him to pick a new time and cancel my last reservation since adding a credit card now would "require his manager". But we were able to get a similar time (5:10pm - my original was @ 5:00pm) on the same day (Jan. 6). He also said that most of December was already booked out.

As a side note, he said that they were all very concerned about people losing their reservations because of the automated system not asking for a credit card. He asked me how I knew to call back - I told him the forum message boards on WDWMAGIC.COM! He also said they were trying to call people who made reservations using the automated system but that many had left a "fake" number on the automated system...

lostpro9het

Said it was easier for him to pick a new time and cancel my last reservation since adding a credit card now would "require his manager". But we were able to get a similar time (5:10pm - my original was @ 5:00pm) on the same day (Jan. 6). He also said that most of December was already booked out.

Our CM said they didn't have to cancel anything to resolve the issue but would have to charge $0.01 to our CC to hold the reservations, no problem!

dclick4968

Called back and got to keep my original reservation. The CM had to talk to "customer service/billing", but they CAN add your credit card to your current reservation. It's just "easier" to find another slot then cancel your original reservation....and they've had a rough day! My CM said she got on wdwmagic before she started her shift and knew it was going to be a long day!

I feel almost as bad for the CM taking the calls as I do for everyone trying to call in and get their reservations! What a rough day for everyone. At one point, I even tried to enlist my co-workers help to join in on the re-dial insanity from other phones but had no luck. My boss came in while I was on hold and I was hoping they wouldn't answer with him standing at my desk or I would have blown him off to take the call! LoL :rolleyes:

At least I got my reservation! I hope you all do too!

Oddysey

First available for my party of 3 was December 22, at 4:15PM. It is a bit of a wait, but I am thankful to have gotten a reservation for this year with the volume of calls.

Prof Ecks

Reservations for Friday January 4th, at 7 PM. Thanks to Pam at Kingdom Konsultants. The greatest as always. Breakfast that day at the Castle, dinner with the Beast.

luv

I didn't know about the time change and started calling at noon. My bad!

20 minutes of busy circuits
25 minutes for a person

And my dinner will be December 17.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom