Be Our Guest Reservations

sWANNISAX

Try the internet tomorrow when it goes live. Also keep checking back. I'm sure there will be cancelations. Walk ups would probably be few but if you show up at the start of dinner (or during the fireworks) and have a small party you might get lucky. However if you are over 4 people there really isn't a hope for walk up at most restaurants.

I figured trying right at the start of dinner service might be my best bet. Do they really ADR the whole place? Wow. We are a party of three so there might be a shot.

cinderellafan6

Does anyone know how the lunch is going to go? They probably are not going to have it a free for all like other quick service places. I bet theres going to be a CM finding u a table and having to wait in line. That will be the best way to keep the chaos at bay.

dreamfinder

Do they really ADR the whole place? Wow.

For most restaurants on property, ayup. Especially since they started the $10 CC cancellation policy, they have no reason not to try to fill as many tables in advance as possible. DDP is helping push advance ADRs at the popular locations.

dreamfinder

Does anyone know how the lunch is going to go? They probably are not going to have it a free for all like other quick service places. I bet theres going to be a CM finding u a table and having to wait in line. That will be the best way to keep the chaos at bay.

I'd hope they won't let you in til you order. Kind of how the Three Broomsticks works (or at least did), you ordered, picked up your food, and then were walked to an empty table. I don't think they have shown and pictures of typical CS windows anywhere in the restaurant, so I'm think there will be kiosks or some such where you order and pay, and then get a receipt with your table number on it, that a CM shows you to. And then your food is brought out of the kitchens to your table.

BrightImagine

I'd hope they won't let you in til you order. Kind of how the Three Broomsticks works (or at least did), you ordered, picked up your food, and then were walked to an empty table. I don't think they have shown and pictures of typical CS windows anywhere in the restaurant, so I'm think there will be kiosks or some such where you order and pay, and then get a receipt with your table number on it, that a CM shows you to. And then your food is brought out of the kitchens to your table.

I remember seeing a system like this at Pecos Bill's... Where CMs directed us to a table... Or at least a specific room.

LuvsTheMouse

Still hoping here to get a reservation to BOG for the week we are there (11/25-12/1) when they open them online on Wednesday. We had no luck on Monday trying to get through, then finally did and was put on hold for 45minutes only to be told there was nothing available. Even tried Monday night after I got home from work, tried again tonight too...:( Nothing! Setting the alarm early to be signed on for 6am!

RSoxNo1

So while this isn't going to be a character dining experience is there any associated show? I had thought Lumiere and Cogsworth would somehow be involved but is that the case?

wilkeliza

So while this isn't going to be a character dining experience is there any associated show? I had thought Lumiere and Cogsworth would somehow be involved but is that the case?

I think the Lumiere animatronic is still there unless that is also the one that will be in the Belle meet and great. I know someone on here said they have been trying to see if logistically Beast could make appearances at diner. I hope Beast does end up making appearances because he is peaking around the corner in the concept art and that just seems so cool. I know the Beast costume is big and klunky so it may not be as easy to have him in a dinning situation but wouldn't it be great to have it like all the others where you take pictures with one character before sitting and that one character was Beast since it is his castle.

Dad 2 M & M

Still redialing.Nothing but "All circuits are busy" or the occasional busy signal.
I took me over 100 calls + almost 1 1/2 hours, but I finally got through and secured a ressie....similar to other comments in this thread, I was not asked for credit card info (by automated system).

Witchy Chick

FWIW - I tried online reservations just now for our party (group of 10) for the day we miiiiight be able to drop an existing ADR to pick up BoG (Jan 12 dinner). The only "dinner" time available is 4:10pm. Same thing when I dropped our party size to six people (the other 4 are currently booked for other ADRs).

Witchy

disneyjoy

We have confirmed reservations at the Bay Lake Tower 11/28-12/1. Has anyone tried online reservations today Wed 8/22 at BoG and able to secure a reservation? I tried for 11/28-12/1, and this message pops up: "
The dates on your Resort reservation do not qualify you for extended booking dates."

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I think the Lumiere animatronic is still there unless that is also the one that will be in the Belle meet and great. I know someone on here said they have been trying to see if logistically Beast could make appearances at diner. I hope Beast does end up making appearances because he is peaking around the corner in the concept art and that just seems so cool. I know the Beast costume is big and klunky so it may not be as easy to have him in a dinning situation but wouldn't it be great to have it like all the others where you take pictures with one character before sitting and that one character was Beast since it is his castle.

I'm pretty sure the Lumiere AA has been confirmed only to be in the Enchanted tales with Belle attraction and not in BOG (though I cant remember if that was confirmed by official sources, insider sources, or the bus driver, so take it with the requisite grain of salt).

I'm hopeful that some of the decorations in the place move about and things a bit to make you feel that the place is alive. If they just had a few suits of armor that turned their heads, candelabras that moved here or there from time to time, etc, that would go a long way to making this extra special. I'm not holding my breath on that one though...

LuvsTheMouse

We have confirmed reservations at the Bay Lake Tower 11/28-12/1. Has anyone tried online reservations today Wed 8/22 at BoG and able to secure a reservation? I tried for 11/28-12/1, and this message pops up: "
The dates on your Resort reservation do not qualify you for extended booking dates."

I tried this morning for reservations for the week we are going, I was getting that message along with the message that states there are no times available as requested. The dates I tried were 11/25-12/2..

Good luck, hopefully some people will get what they want, or close to it.

DisneyGirl3820

Hopefully if people shift ADR's around and the dust settles, reservations will open up. It's a shame that they didn't allow online reservations to be made on the 20th along with the phone reservations.

coolbeans14

Yeah, I missed out on a reservation because I was away Monday and yesterday, and so when I tried this morning, there are no available tables for the days I'm there. hopefully closer to the time. if the online reservations were available i could have made one. :(

jt04

On Monday, there were 870,000 phone calls attempting to get Be Our Guest Reservations.

Odd considering so many have told us the FLE is much ado about nothing. Oh yeah, we don't take those posters seriously. Sorry, forgot. :oops:

870,000!!! Holy Cow! :eek:

A lesson for all those who can't see beyond those green eyeshades.

Please get out of Imagineerings way so they can't make some money by giving people what they want. Works every time.

Dad 2 M & M

I remember seeing a system like this at Pecos Bill's... Where CMs directed us to a table... Or at least a specific room.
They have used that process at Pinocchio's (not sure if that is the process now). Many would sit before they had the food anyways....some don't respect the rules

BrightImagine

I just wanted to report that this is happening to me too... Made a reservation this morning through DVC and cannot pull it up on the website. It's a little unnerving but I am trying to be patient. :p

Regarding not being able to pull up a BOG reservation through the website... I had made my original reservation through DVC but was unable to retrieve it on the web. I began to suspect that they did not attach a phone number to it (you need both reservation number and phone number for the web lookup.) I just called WDW-DINE and the CM there confirmed that there was no phone number attached, and added one. Now I can look at it with no problem. I thought this might help someone else who cannot retrieve their reservation through the web system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom