Be Our Guest Reservations

Dasnowz

They will also be opening up online reservation on Wednesday and I heard that there are tables being held back for that start as well. And for those who cant get a table remember that you can eat lunch there and at least have that. I know its not the same but its better then nothing. :-/ There is also supposedly some tables open each day for walk ins. Yes I am trying to find light in a dark situation.

December 1-5 booked solid. I bet the online system crashes Wednesday morning at 7 AM. They should have required a $100 deposit to prevent multiple bookings just like they had to do for Cinderella's.

wilkeliza

December 1-5 booked solid. I bet the online system crashes Wednesday morning at 7 AM. They should have required a $100 deposit to prevent multiple bookings just like they had to do for Cinderella's.

How do you mean to prevent multiple bookings? Some of us are going twice with 2 different parties. They couldn't possibly have you pay up front because it isn't a buffet.

wiigirl

Wonderful! Congrats!
75.gif

PartOfYourWorld

Anyone not get any ressies for their trip???
My mom was on hold for 45 minutes just to tell her they didn't have any reservations for the week we are there (11/25-12/2). Which really sucks!

But we'll keep trying maybe something will come up....

sweetpee_1993

Try later today & tomorrow morning. I think the people who made reservations on the automated system didn't get the option to give a cc. If those people don't get the card added the reservation will cancel.

neoshinok

My morning:
7:40am Started calling
8:10-8:40 Got the automated system only to have it glitch and hang up on me TWICE, the third time made a supposed reservation.
9:40 Read here that these will be cancelled without credit card (wasn't asked for credit card by the system.)
10:20 Got throught to a rep, able to book the same day at a later time.

December 17th, 8:05pm...they better sing me off to sleep as I digest...

Thanks to everyone here for the quick posts keeping us up to date to make sure our reservations were done correctly:)

rufio

Agree with sweetpee, but if that doesn't work you should try in the week or even day before you want to go. You have to reserve with a CC so there will likely be people canceling to avoid no show charges.

How do you mean to prevent multiple bookings? Some of us are going twice with 2 different parties. They couldn't possibly have you pay up front because it isn't a buffet.
Cinderella's isn't a buffet either and they require full payment to prevent multiple bookings. A deposit of $100 that can be applied to the meal to prevent someone from booking multiple dinner reservations on the same day and/or booking a dinner reservation every day of the vacation (when people know that they won't be at the Magic Kingdom every day) is what is necessary to prevent this from happening. It became a huge problem for Cinderella's when they lost out on no show cancellations and left other guests irritated that they couldn't get one reservation. Hence, the prepayment requirement that exists there now. I'm not saying you can't book 2 different nights because you want to go twice during your stay. I'm referring to the above type of activity.

wilkeliza

Cinderella's isn't a buffet either and they require full payment to prevent multiple bookings. A deposit of $100 that can be applied to the meal to prevent someone from booking multiple dinner reservations on the same day and/or booking a dinner reservation every day of the vacation (when people know that they won't be at the Magic Kingdom every day) is what is necessary to prevent this from happening. It became a huge problem for Cinderella's when they lost out on no show cancellations and left other guests irritated that they couldn't get one reservation. Hence, the prepayment requirement that exists there now. I'm not saying you can't book 2 different nights because you want to go twice during your stay. I'm referring to the above type of activity.

Unfortunately that is what the 10 credit card is suppose to prevent. Cinderella's Table is a character dinner so most families can see the 100 as being worth it to see their little girl treated like a princess. BOG so far is going to remain just a dinning experience with no characters so the $10 is standard. I'm sure if it is like this for its first year of operation they will up the charge or figure out another way but right now it is just crazy because it is new. I bet by March or April it will have died down quiet a bit.

experiment624

If all else fails, you can try standby. If you go first thing in the morning on the day you would like to dine, and ask the person at the door very politely, letting them know how they can make magic for you, they will often find a way to make you a reservation for that evening, or they will take your cell number and call you at some point in the day when a spot opens. This has worked for me, but I haven't done it in a long time. No guarantees, especially with the popularity of BOG, but, it doesn't hurt to try.

coachwnh

In the Parks
No
Trying to call now to confirm my original and hook up my CC. wish me luck! Freaking out so bad.
doing the same made two ADRs this morning at 7 40, and automated didnt ask for CC. Now im really worried. Would be a real downer to lose them both if it is their error. never did the auto before, hope i didnt get burned

LithiumBill

We have a friend who is at the MK today, and she has gone to Guest Relations and gotten us reservations for 7:20PM on Christmas Day! After we've been on hold for 3 plus hours!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom