Back....with tons of media

packwingfn

Just finished watching Snow White, Peter Pan & Winnie the Poo...with headphones on and all and i love it man.

I can't wait for Carousel & Pirates & Hall of Presidents

but please take your time :) I can rewatch the ones already released for the time being

Just commenting

dolbyman

Original Poster
yeah .. the headphone effectis sooo great ..
My server 2003 MCP course is over now .. so I should have a tid more time this WE .. maybe I will put out some stuff today on my list is:(all in Dolby Headphone of course :slurp: )
Sitch's great escape preshow (dual audio Stereo VS. Dolby Headphone)
Hall of Presidents
POTC

dolbyman

Original Poster
OK Hall of Presidents is in the final render .. will be up tonight :wave:

next is carousel of progress :king:

dolbyman

Original Poster
ok the COP is finished .. it's missing the first scene though :veryconfu ... unsure why .. but it's not on the tape ... :hammer:

ahh well I release it anyway .. it's on IRC and torrent (no questions about the torrent site please .. it's forbidden to discuss it :hurl: )

servers: I'll try to upload it to distro .. but I'm unsure if it's got space left :lookaroun

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
dolby - I`m compressing Fantasyland 3 right now (hopefully if Divx will take it) - before I upload I`ll remove some of my older vids from Distro. I think you have them all.

dolbyman

Original Poster
Living Seas: Turtle Talk with crush is out .. now in face of rehab even more interresting .. have fun guys :wave:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Have a look in the forum thread `what is Disney Central...` (here at WDWMagic) - you need to connect to Disney Central IRC. Anyone have any idea how much is available for serving in total? Got to be over a Terrabyte surely... I`ve uploaded a few gigs myself!

dolbyman

Original Poster
my files (now stored on a 320Gb RAID cause my network fileserver was too slow for realtime searches.. only used for regular backup now) have a size of around 60GB (had made a cleanup for duplicates)

all together easy around 150-200GB (including audio)

not a terrabyte though .. we had 2,5TB Traffic on the new tracker :sohappy:

dolbyman

Original Poster
new out

Stitchs Great Escape Preshow

and comming soon

Phillarmagic (filmed with polarizer .. so no double picture)
It's a small world (after rehab)

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom