Back....with tons of media

dolbyman

Original Poster
ok folks .. any preference what should come out next ?..or any feedback of the 2 files already out ? :wave:

mikebrakes

I would say Lights Motors Action because it's new and I haven't seen it yet. :lol:

Haven't seen your other files yet so I can't comment. Have the Famtasmic breakdown queued now, I'll let you know what I think when I see it.

dolbyman

Original Poster
ok light motors action .. good idea ..

can't see you right now in my queue .. or do you have a different nick ? :lookaroun

dxwwf3

Can't wait to see all of these vids Dolby. I apprecaite you keeping your server up to date with the best new WDW media!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
dxwwf3 said:
I apprecaite you keeping your server up to date with the best new WDW media!

We all do :wave:

I`ll upload China & Canada when RU42 has made some space at Distro, and I was bored today - so with all the Soarin` talk I`ve just this minute finished my Food Rocks tribute; full show, 3 cameras & remastered audio.

dolbyman

Original Poster
ok Lights motors action will be comming sometime tomorrow .. I recorded the whole 40minute show .. so squeezing this into a decent filesize takes some rendering time .. (aprox 9h's for the wmvhd)

packwingfn

I loved the Surround Sound Audio Clips.

I listened to it today at work and I jumped a few times when someone coughed or talked that wasn't part of the show.
How did you do this?

dolbyman

Original Poster
How did you do this?

cool that you liked them :wave:

the are made with a binaural recording and then a little addition of filters and limiters .. voila .. the soundfile :)

btw .. lights motors action is out .. as always on my server :wave:
1024x576 (had to reduce the size) 24fps
and Dolby Headphone
260 MB (40 Minutes !)

have fun :sohappy:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
dolbyman said:
ok folks .. any preference what should come out next ?..or any feedback of the 2 files already out ? :wave:
I'm interested in seeing anything you have from UO (especially the audio).... :wave:

coasterphil

What did you record all of this stuff to? I know for concerts people like to use Minidiscs and binaural mics, but you seem to have too much to hold on Minidiscs.

dolbyman

Original Poster
I'm interested in seeing anything you have from UO (especially the audio)....

sure .. let me check what may come first

I am hooked already, I have five downloads waiting in Queues!!!!!

nice :wave:

What did you record all of this stuff to? I know for concerts people like to use Minidiscs and binaural mics, but you seem to have too much to hold on Minidiscs.

I used my mp3 stick (one gig) .. in highest quality I can fit over 10 hours of audio on it... I had it in my vestpocket all the time .. very handy :)

packwingfn

Will there be any more future Surround Sound Audio Clips.

Looking foward to COP, Imagination.

So far my favorites were Timekeeper, & Great movie Ride & Little Mermaid. Felt like I was actually there, SERIOUS. You defnitely need to listen to it on headphones to really experience it.

Woody13

dolbyman said:
I used my mp3 stick (one gig) .. in highest quality I can fit over 10 hours of audio on it... I had it in my vestpocket all the time .. very handy :)

What brand and model? I've been using a Sony ICD-ST25 recorder (actually I have 3 of them). I can get 85 minutes of recording time in the full stereo mode with a frequency response of 60Hz to13,500Hz. If I use a good external microphone, I can extend the range to 18,000Hz.

dolbyman

Original Poster
it's an IRIVER IFP 899 (1 gig) no moving parts (hdd) so ideal for rough rides ..
724464.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom