Back....with tons of media

packwingfn

I wouldnt know how to demux the audio.

But I finally watched one of your videos and i LOVED it :)

the quality was good, audio & video. Splash Mtn is my favorite so far. Felt like I was actually on the ride.

i REALLY can't wait for the TTA video, *hint* make that next hehe

You're giving Marni some competition there ;)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Ooopss.. I`ve just removed Dinosaur2 and Star Tours from Distro - should make some more room!

I do plan on re doing Star Tours and Body Wars sometime this summer - the quality of both leaves a lot to be desired!

dxwwf3

Martin did you not get my PM? I think I might have made a temporary fix for the Star Tours video until you can get some new video footage in the summer. Get back at me when you get a chance.

packwingfn

I dont know where my headphone jack is on my computer, possibily the back? I think, I dunno. Ill have to check tomorrow for sure but it still sounded good even without the headphones.

I am downloading Spaceship Earth (another one I was looking foward too) and TTA. Very excited, will have reaction later.

wdwcrazy

Thanks for all of the amazing video Dolby! It makes me want to go back so bad. :mad: Just a quick question, do you have any video of just walking around, like taking a walk down main street or somthing?

dolbyman

Original Poster
I have some walk n' talk footage .. (for my private dvd versions of the trip)..
maybe after I release the attraction videos I can make a walk around video tour

dolbyman

Original Poster
snow white's scary adventures and peter pan will follow tonight ..

right now I am working on a dual audio version of the stitch preshow .. stereo VS. Dolby Headphone :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom