Awful guest behavior

G00fyDad

If you get out of your ride vehicle, you should be automatically banned for life. The amount of liability Disney has for stupidity should make them extremely intolerant of people who can't follow simple directions.

I agree. They already give lifetime bans for people being in other areas of the resort that they're not supposed to be in. Why not inside of a ride were you're not supposed to be?

Goofyernmost

I agree. They already give lifetime bans for people being in other areas of the resort that they're not supposed to be in. Why not inside of a ride were you're not supposed to be?
I don't think that everyone gets that ban for not being in the right place. It did happen to one that was a repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat offender.

brb1006

What area can't the guests be allowed to? I know it's obviously going to be the backstage areas.

G00fyDad

I don't think that everyone gets that ban for not being in the right place. It did happen to one that was a repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat offender.

So I can go into River Country and onto Discovery Island at least once? Cool.

What area can't the guests be allowed to? I know it's obviously going to be the backstage areas.

River Country and Discovery Island

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Back stage
The Utilidors
The Employee parking lots
The Monorail Barn
The Train Barn
Central Shops
The trash sorting facility
The tree farm
The Fireworks bunkers
The Disney landfill
Areas under construction
Areas marked as DO NOT ENTER
Areas marked as employees only

Basically any area not currently (or very shortly) occupied by hundreds of other people that do not work for Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom