Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Little Green Men

Kiliminjaro Safari is amazing, but it's better now than when it opened. The poaching storyline, while admirable in intent, actually detracted from the ride. It turned the live animals into set dressing for the storyline.

Regardless, I don't think it's comparable to any other Disney attraction because it's just a completely different thing.
True, I think it’s also what Walt hoped the jungle cruise could be too

Californian Elitist

D.Silentu

Disney unveils new $100 sandwich and people are confused: ‘I can literally make this at home’
Probably would have been more fun if it was a giant hamburger or something outrageous. From the picture it doesn't sell the quantum enlargement angle very well. Just a regular sandwich made on very broad pieces of bread. The chicken sandwich looks more enjoyable and on point thematically.

EDIT:

1623117925569.png
Something like this is how you get positive buzz.

Last edited:

Disney Analyst

At PYMs​

Disney unveils new $100 sandwich and people are confused: ‘I can literally make this at home’​

I mean it’s $100 dollars because it serves 8…

You can just buy the individual sandwich for one person if you don’t need to serve 8 people…

Animaniac93-98

D.Silentu

I mean it’s $100 dollars because it serves 8…

You can just buy the individual sandwich for one person if you don’t need to serve 8 people…
Absolutely, the value is fairly solid. However, I think it was also meant to be a showpiece for Pyms and in that category I don't believe it's as interesting, or dare I say instagrammable, as they'd hoped.

TrojanUSC

It would seem sometime around ‘96 is when things ‘really’ started to go sour within WDI progressively getting worse in ‘98-early 2000s (the obvious exceptions being the creation of Indiana Jones’ Adventure, Countdown to Extinction, and the rest of Animal Kingdom)

The amazing thing though is that WDI was building Tokyo DisneySEA, arguably the best Disney Park in the world, while simultaneously building DCA 1.0. Granted, OLC has a different budget mentality, but from a creative standpoint, it's the same company doing both things at once.

Curious Constance

If eight people go in on the sandwich, everyone gets one “piece.” No drink, no chips… $12.50 for 1/2 of a sandwich that only has meat on it, according to the video. Meat on some bread.

No.
It does come with arugula salad as a side.
But it isn’t very interesting, and I wouldn’t even pay the $12.50 per serving since I’m not an arugula salad fan. I doubt this thing will last long.

ToTBellHop

Is Mission Breakout treated as part of the land or can you ride it without entering the land (given the effort required to enter the land)?

If the latter, and you get food from PYM and go eat in the seating area by the theatre, are you not allowed to re-enter the land?

Curious Constance

Is Mission Breakout treated as part of the land or can you ride it without entering the land (given the effort required to enter the land)?

If the latter, and you get food from PYM and go eat in the seating area by the theatre, are you not allowed to re-enter the land?
It’s part of the land with no access without accessing the area. The seating area by the theater is part of the area as well now. They cut it off at the beginning of the Hyperion theater. Can’t go there without accessing Avengers Campus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom