Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Disney Irish

Premium Member
That’s interesting. I prefer plan 1. I’ve always pictured the attraction in ITTBAB and the meet n greet etc in Fliks Fun fair. Probably because the unrealistic expectation of them repurposing the ITTBAB building. I think the one constant and pretty certain thing is that the Avengers building is going behind TOT. There’s no other feasible place to put in the short term.

Yes I know you'd rather have the Backlot saved for something else. Lol.

I think we've just assumed ITTBAB would be used for an attraction, well because it was already an attraction. But if we assume this will be a normal land, then having an attraction further in instead of right off the entrance would be ideal. Have attractions toward the back of the land drawing guests passed the food and merch where they are move inclined to made purchases.

Sharon&Susan

I have no idea what you’re talking about or who this is for.

F80F3A9F-C573-4F49-991B-C9FE56C016B6.jpeg

D.Silentu

Many thanks to you, @TP2000. Your aerial picture really helped me see that this land does have some potential. I greatly underestimated its size, though I usually used the land as a shortcut to other things. Also, I've been hopeful for the Spiderman concept ever since I saw that patent, so I'm hoping this is one time Jim Hill got his facts straight. DCA absolutely needs an attraction like this.
Can someone help me understand what this area is going to look like? I honestly have no clue. What does a Super Hero Stark Industry Campus Brewery look like.
Avengers campus.jpg

Another question I had as well, so I found these pictures from the movies. I imagine this is in the ballpark, albeit with less green.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Many thanks to you, @TP2000. Your aerial picture really helped me see that this land does have some potential. I greatly underestimated its size, though I usually used the land as a shortcut to other things. Also, I've been hopeful for the Spiderman concept ever since I saw that patent, so I'm hoping this is one time Jim Hill got his facts straight. DCA absolutely needs an attraction like this.

View attachment 311484
Another question I had as well, so I found these pictures from the movies. I imagine this is in the ballpark, albeit with less green.

The Avengers building from the MCU would be nice for the Avengers coaster building.

mickEblu

View attachment 311484

Interesting. Somehow I pictured something very similar in my mind. Not as detailed of course. I mean aesthetically does nothing for me. It’s a junior college campus. Then I imagine those buildings would be filled with Marvel props and references I care nothing about. Excited for the rides though.

IMDREW

Anyone know something about a doctor strange ride? He and his sanctum are featured on the poster for DCA and just imagine what they could do with the magic aspect of the character.

Phroobar

Interesting. Somehow I pictured something very similar in my mind. Not as detailed of course. I mean aesthetically does nothing for me. It’s a junior college campus. Then I imagine those buildings would be filled with Marvel props and references I care nothing about. Excited for the rides though.
So you want it filled with non marvel things you do care about?

nevol

Yes I know you'd rather have the Backlot saved for something else. Lol.

I think we've just assumed ITTBAB would be used for an attraction, well because it was already an attraction. But if we assume this will be a normal land, then having an attraction further in instead of right off the entrance would be ideal. Have attractions toward the back of the land drawing guests passed the food and merch where they are move inclined to made purchases.
Yea. And A bug's land is the same size as the Indiana Jones Adventure show building. ITTBAB is half of soarin/1 theater. If they did a long skinny building they could get more square footage arguably by taking over the northern half of bugs land and connecting with ITTBAB. 1.5 soarins, .75 indy's. What I don't understand is why they are keeping the massive animation building during all of this.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Anyone know something about a doctor strange ride? He and his sanctum are featured on the poster for DCA and just imagine what they could do with the magic aspect of the character.

There has been nothing indicated at this point. I assume he’ll be referenced in the Avengers coaster.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Yea. And A bug's land is the same size as the Indiana Jones Adventure show building. ITTBAB is half of soarin/1 theater. If they did a long skinny building they could get more square footage arguably by taking over the northern half of bugs land and connecting with ITTBAB. 1.5 soarins, .75 indy's. What I don't understand is why they are keeping the massive animation building during all of this.

I’ve assumed the animation building, and well everything along Hollywood Blvd would be part of phase 2 or part of another project to revamp the Backlot area.

Sharon&Susan

I’m imagining something like the Wand Shop at TWWOHP mixed with a conventional M&G could be pretty interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom