Avengers Campus: E-Watch! (Waiting on the new ride)

TheDisneyParksfanC8

It’s a shame. They could probably add a Coco D ticket to DCA for the amount of money they’re going to pour into PatF Mountain. Add that to all the other money wasted at DCA for lateral moves like Pixar Pier and Mission Breakout and you really can’t help but wonder how great DCA could be today.
You are right about that. But with Disneyland forward starting approval process next year and if it gets the approval, maybe we will start to hear rumors about that park expanding.

MoonRakerSCM

Heh, saw this thread... and just wanted to chime in how much I laughed during the D23 presentation... when they announced 'KING THANOS!!!!' and the entire room literally went 'Huh?' and fell silent.

truecoat

Avenger’s ride vehicle?

1D577648-2DE8-4D91-BB23-DFB3D96F7D69.jpeg
1D577648-2DE8-4D91-BB23-DFB3D96F7D69.jpeg

Last edited:

TheDisneyParksfanC8

Dunno, I haven't seen the actual patent. Also we don't know if capacity is at the top of the list of priorities with the new variant of the Avengers attraction.
I don't think (capacity) it was with the previous design of the Avengers E ticket. Maybe depending on the design of the building they can fit 2-3 domes in there. The ride car from the concept art has a total of 12 seats and if they did 3 domes it would have 36 people per ride.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I don't think (capacity) it was with the previous design of the Avengers E ticket. Maybe depending on the design of the building they can fit 2-3 domes in there. The ride car from the concept art has a total of 12 seats and if they did 3 domes it would have 36 people per ride.
We don't know if this is really going to be a patent used for anything, especially the Avengers attraction. We've been down this path before with Web Slingers thinking it was going to be a swinging ride system. So lets not get too deep into trying to dissect these images.

Also if Smugglers Run can fit 6 domes for its ride system, so can the Avengers building.

mickEblu

We don't know if this is really going to be a patent used for anything, especially the Avengers attraction. We've been down this path before with Web Slingers thinking it was going to be a swinging ride system. So lets not get too deep into trying to dissect these images.

Also if Smugglers Run can fit 6 domes for its ride system, so can the Avengers building.

Disney Reality Guy strikes again. Just where would we be without your level headedness? Lol. Close down the boards Mods please or at the very least we should only be able to discuss cold hard facts only.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Disney Reality Guy strikes again. Just where would we be without your level headedness? Lol. Close down the boards Mods please or at the very least we should only be able to discuss cold hard facts only.
LMAO!

I was one of the ones who was all for dissecting the Web Slingers "potential" ride system with those swinging ride system patent images that never came to be. So I have absolutely no problem discussing the "what ifs".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom