RSoxNo1

There might be some aesthetic similarities, but the two are completely different. Six Flags does not attempt to create a world, they decorate. The success of the literalism in Marvel Super Hero Island may be up for debate, but it is not at all related to the Six Flags design model.
Yes, it's done better than Six Flags' "attempts" but it still suffers from the problems... they didn't work enough in three dimensions.

lazyboy97o

Yes, it's done better than Six Flags' "attempts" but it still suffers from the problems... they didn't work enough in three dimensions.
Six Flags isn't attempting and failing, they're doing something completely different that unfortunately gets described with the same word.

ToTBellHop

Six Flags isn't attempting and failing, they're doing something completely different that unfortunately gets described with the same word.
Well, I would argue they are attempting and failing, but it has nothing to do with the theming and more to do with how they run their parks.

In other news...Avatar?

Taylor

Sorry for continuing the thread drift. Six Flags don't make there money with themeing they make their money with screaming. So why should they bother doing it they ain't Disney

Zman-ks

This thread needs to be renamed "Avatar Unprogress".
75.gif

lmao...

Figments Friend

Has anyone else been hearing the Avatar soundtrack in the parks? I've heard it in AK and DHS now
-
I heard it playing at DHS the day Disney announced the Avatar project. I thought it was neat to hear it as part of the Main Entrance area loop and made a mental note.

When i returned home i learned about the big announcement. Cool coincidence.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom