brb1006

ratBvDt.png

Stripes

Premium Member
I know this is dreaming, but couldn't they use the Tron restraint system to have you 'straddle' the banshee and actually make you feel like you're riding something? That would be dreamy....
I think an insider once communicated that the ride vehicles were in fact animatronic banshees (or maybe I'm imagining things). If that were the case it would certainly make this attraction live up to the hype!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I think an insider once communicated that the ride vehicles were in fact animatronic banshees (or maybe I'm imagining things). If that were the case it would certainly make this attraction live up to the hype!

Yes, it seems that a banshee will be an element of the ride vehicle, they question is, will you ride it like the characters do in the movie, or will the seating be handled in some other way.

Cesar R M

I'm pretty sure it was said recently that you wouldn't be on an animatronic banshee.
This is confusing, because at first, even iger said "you would ride something that is like breathing" or some sort of comment like that.
Now it seems we're not going to ride a banshee?
What then? one of these helicopters from the movie as we follow young Na'vi getting their banshee?

Mawg

This is confusing, because at first, even iger said "you would ride something that is like breathing" or some sort of comment like that.
Now it seems we're not going to ride a banshee?
What then? one of these helicopters from the movie as we follow young Na'vi getting their banshee?
I don't know either way, but I always took it when Iger said it, that it would feel like you were riding a banshee. Not that you would be, maybe you would be but maybe you would just move in front of the screen like you were on one. It would be cool if the ride vehicle was one and I would be pleasantly surprised, but I don't think it has every really been confirmed that the ride vehicle is an actually banshee, just that the ride vehicle/ride would make you feel like you were riding a banshee.

Princess Leia

I haven't seen it anywhere on this site, but the site that shall not be named reported a few days ago that CMs in Pandora will have to be proficient in the Na'vi language and culture.
I'm curious. The Na'vi are literally giants. How many CMs do you think they'll have covered in blue paint on stilts versus those portraying civilians/army personnel? Are we talking basic phrases and sentences here, or could cast members get away with gibberish?
Na'vi isn't exactly Klingon or Elvish in terms of popularity, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom