KingOfEpicocity

I mean as much as I would love to have my own banshee, I know that the Hourly capacity wouldn't be kind. And I'm guessing they don't want another soarin when it comes to capacity on FOP.

Cesar R M

I was saying that yes Banshees are too small for 5-10 Na'vi, but not 5-10 Humans. Or maybe just 5.
I dont know why our conversation suddenly reminded me of these hilarious impossible math questions from a fake comedy show.
"a navi male weights 100 kilos, a turok weights 6,000 kilos"
"you have 5 navis on top of a turok, then remove 2 navis"
"later 3 navis hop on the turok"
"now pay attention... this is very important.."
"how many humans would fit in a navi sized official manchester united branded soccer stadium in pandora" ? :hilarious::hilarious:

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
Do we have an idea of the total capacity of the these two new attractions?

For capacity, you can get two different answers:

Theoretical capacity for the attraction - Let's say 2400 per hour
Actual operating capacity - Let's say 2180 per hour

You will always miss the mark by 8% to 15% in real world operation. Why? because people are dumb, slow, and lack the ability to follow basic instructions or behave in a civil manner.

*1023*

---The above comment does not necessarily reflect the view of this or any other forum board on, or involved in the commentary on Disney theme parks or its associated businesses. This view may or may not even be an opinion of it's author.---

This is a recording...

Mike S

You will always miss the mark by 8% to 15% in real world operation. Why? because people are dumb, slow, and lack the ability to follow basic instructions or behave in a civil manner.

*1023*

---The above comment does not necessarily reflect the view of this or any other forum board on, or involved in the commentary on Disney theme parks or its associated businesses. This view may or may not even be an opinion of it's author.---

This is a recording...
Welcome back. It's been a while :)

JohnWD

*1023*

This is a recording...
And this post is a prime example! ;) I know I fit this description a lot of times, and probably most here do some of the time. :) I'm surprised the actual is anywhere close to the theoretical.

Magic Feather

I was thinking more that they will use that a reason to be board from a human built environment instead of a natural one.
*Ding Ding* We have a winner!
Dang. I was hoping for natural. I hope it's still better done than Soarin'.
Look for natural in The first queue show scenes, the ride, (almost) all of the boat ride queue/ride, and the fair majority of outside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom