TyTrap

Any news on available eateries?
from what has been reported and what others have been saying on here there will be one counter service place. It's going to be themed like a mess hall. Also there will probably be a pandoran fruit stand or something but that's just a guess.

odmichael

from what has been reported and what others have been saying on here there will be one counter service place. It's going to be themed like a mess hall. Also there will probably be a pandoran fruit stand or something but that's just a guess.
Woof. Missed opportunity. Would've been cool to get a Pandora-style eatery from the people that bring us The Rainforest Cafe or Dinosaur Restaurant.

WhatJaneSays

Give me that Louis Vuitton bag over a good cigar or strong drink any day! ;)

Same here. I'm not a person that is an obsessive purse collector but ... even the best cigar or drink is only going to be enjoyable for half an hour, a good purse delivers everyday for years.

*thinks about purses* oh ... ohohoh ... I wonder if they would produce a purse that has a glow in the dark pattern for Avatar when it opens. That would be a great night purse.

KikoKea

I think this is a missed opportunity for Avatarland to have a modern high tech themed bioluminescent restaurant that also spins around like the Garden Grill and guests can get some amazing views of Avatarland while dining.
That would be a terrific! Hope there is more than 1 place because that Quonset hut- looking building doesn't inspire me. I was thinking of a Cosmic Ray's type of place, along the lines of what you suggest, that curves and gives great views of the water, mountains, foliage, etc. Nice music, sounds of the jungle, good lighting....one can only hope.

JUFL2019

It's amazing what happens when you ignore someone! It's like the whole page shrinks from all the noise!

On topic, I'm hopeful that there might be a more fleshed out restaurant in this land, Tiffin's is a great addition but I still feel DAK needs more.

Nubs70

Well when two big blue people really love each other they.....
End up with this:

blue-man-group.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom