Figment2005

Not to mention there is a topless
On second thought, the moon isn't obnoxious, because it really is a beautiful moon. It's so vibrant and bright that it makes the rest of the model look bad, I think.
sg625i.jpg

Anyway, Avatar 2 will hit cinema's on December 25, 2017 -- Christmas Day!!! Prior to that the Traveling Avatar Exhibition will launch in the Fall of 2016, leading up to the debut of Avatar 2, which is just genius.

2yknts2.jpg

Wow, this is so stunning and pretty! And, quite distinct from the dominant presence of sand, stone, and the muted tone landscapes that encompass most of Star Wars land. I'm starting to think that Avatar 2 has a great chance of beating the current Avatar record.
Just because, but Pandora is actually the moon of the gas giant behind the model.

Figment2005

First, it's not a moon, it's a planet. Second, we don't know for sure. I am thinking it was just there for the model, but there is a slight chance it will be in the land.
It would be rather interesting if a screen of some sore rose from the back of the show building at night with a projection of the planet. I could see it not having to be too large because the perspective from the land could make it look quite small. With it being a retractable screen, it would also be gone during the day keeping the theme in tact. Even a mist screen would be doable because the atmosphere of the planet, wet & humid, could distort the visuals of the planet. Of course I'm just spitballing ideas here.

misterID

I just have to say, I'm embarrassed. The number of freakin typos my iPad creates by auto "correcting" is appalling. I need to start rereading before hitting "post". Just awful. I need to go hide in a corner.
I know the feeling. iPad and Android are awful on auto correct. I look like I'm drunk posting.

Cesar R M

It would be rather interesting if a screen of some sore rose from the back of the show building at night with a projection of the planet. I could see it not having to be too large because the perspective from the land could make it look quite small. With it being a retractable screen, it would also be gone during the day keeping the theme in tact. Even a mist screen would be doable because the atmosphere of the planet, wet & humid, could distort the visuals of the planet. Of course I'm just spitballing ideas here.
or they could use just an array of metal frames that look almost " transparent" by day.. but light up like the gas giant in the photo.

other alternatives = inflatable balloon with projections right in the mountain range.

Disneyhead'71

On second thought, the moon isn't obnoxious, because it really is a beautiful moon. It's so vibrant and bright that it makes the rest of the model look bad, I think.
sg625i.jpg

Anyway, Avatar 2 will hit cinema's on December 25, 2017 -- Christmas Day!!! Prior to that the Traveling Avatar Exhibition will launch in the Fall of 2016, leading up to the debut of Avatar 2, which is just genius.

2yknts2.jpg

Wow, this is so stunning and pretty! And, quite distinct from the dominant presence of sand, stone, and the muted tone landscapes that encompass most of Star Wars land. I'm starting to think that Avatar 2 has a great chance of beating the current Avatar record.
I think it has a better chance of being the biggest flop in the history of film. Like Fantastic 4 flop territory.

ctrlaltdel

I think it has a better chance of being the biggest flop in the history of film. Like Fantastic 4 flop territory.
No it's doesn't. It surely won't do as well in the US as the 1st one, but internationally it could out gross the original China alone could sell $500 million worth of tickets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom