chiefs11

A little concerned that everyone of these videos I've seen, no one ever mentions the boat ride. Only: "a number of experiences, including flying on a Banshee". Though it is indirectly referenced in that brochure, and a brief mention in the intro video by that little girl, so I guess I shouldn't worry.....but why do I have a nagging feeling about those rumors that it won't be done on time.

MagicGoofy

Bottom left of the map looks like a queue for one of the rides.

image.jpg

Are these two entrances? I'm pretty sure that is a que in the bottem left but I'm not sure witch one specifically yet.

Or could a part of it be a trail?

Tom

Beta Return
A little concerned that everyone of these videos I've seen, no one ever mentions the boat ride. Only: "a number of experiences, including flying on a Banshee". Though it is indirectly referenced in that brochure, and a brief mention in the intro video by that little girl, so I guess I shouldn't worry.....but why do I have a nagging feeling about those rumors that it won't be done on time.

A little girl in the ACE video mentioned the "canoe ride on the beautiful river".

chiefs11

A little girl in the ACE video mentioned the "canoe ride on the beautiful river".
Yes, I know.. i said that. lol. That's why I said I know I shouldn't worry... ;)

It's the lack of other mentions that is giving me a nagging feeling that it might not be done on time or not be as good as I'm hoping it will be.

mguimond1990

This video makes me nervous..the guy describing pandora towards the end says "we have some experiences packaged up, including flying on a banshee"...but he never mentions the water ride. Im probably reading too into it tho.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

This video makes me nervous..the guy describing pandora towards the end says "we have some experiences packaged up, including flying on a banshee"...but he never mentions the water ride. Im probably reading too into it tho.

But the intro video they play in the pavilion does mention it. Tomorrow's panel should be telling. Avatar is definitely on the agenda. If they mention the banshee ride and not the boat ride, then I would be concerned that the ride is delayed.

Siren

The brochure mentioned above has an overhead map in it:

IMG_50802.jpg
I don't like the model, it looks dull and nothing like the concept art. Pandora is supposed to be lush and green and vibrant. But, the model looks parched and dried out -- every time I look at it, I just want to throw a bucket of water on it.
s58j91.jpg

21e8bw6.jpg

9fmxz4.jpg

Disney totally copied this brochure from Universal's Jurassic World promotional pamphlet. What concerns me more than anything else is James Cameron's absence. The *only* reason I was excited for Pandora is because of James Cameron. I can't help but wonder if Cameron is embarrassed by this. Meanwhile, Iger and Lucas are locked hand in hand.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I don't like the model, it looks dull and nothing like the concept art. Pandora is supposed to be lush and green and vibrant. But, the model looks parched and dried out -- every time I look at it, I just want to throw a bucket of water on it.
s58j91.jpg

21e8bw6.jpg

9fmxz4.jpg

Disney totally copied this brochure from Universal's Jurassic World promotional pamphlet. What concerns me more than anything else is James Cameron's absence. The *only* reason I was excited for Pandora is because of James Cameron. I can't help but wonder if Cameron is embarrassed by this. Meanwhile, Iger and Lucas are locked hand in hand.

He might show up at the Parks and Resorts panel tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom