AVATAR land construction progress

PorterRedkey

Theres a few more projects being named about but nothing green lit.
You wouldn't want to give us some details, would you?
Is it more than the "enhancements" that were to be a part of the Lion King relocation? I heard they were put on hold indefinitely. Even a land, that these mystery "projects" might show up in would be appreciated.

I don't want to be pushy, but I am so excited for AK to get fleshed out into a "full-day" park. Although if you want to just wander around a Disney park and soak up the atmosphere(and for me take pictures), AK is the best!

PorterRedkey

Although I haven't been to Tokyo yet, 2021 is my target date. I think it my really be the best, but I feel in America AK the best.
Also, no Dinoland in Tokyo.

jt04

I did a bunch of video enhancements, this will answer some of your questions.

hpjn.jpg

5gin.jpg

gwgb.jpg

lgzl.jpg

7188.jpg

Amazing work. Thank you.

kap91

Calling it now
This will be by far the most secretive expansion in orlando history simply because of where its located

With a dozen people analyzing pictures enough they can tell when sand is left over? Nope - i predict someone will have made a 3d model of the whole site a year and a half before it opens.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Yes. Beyond that actually. All I saw was a verticle sturcture.

Sure it wasn't the new FOTLK theatre you were seeing? We have an aerial view of the CMM area from around Jan 20 and it show no work having started. I find it hard to believe that less then a month later there would be vertical construction already.

toolsnspools

Sure it wasn't the new FOTLK theatre you were seeing? We have an aerial view of the CMM area from around Jan 20 and it show no work having started. I find it hard to believe that less then a month later there would be vertical construction already.
The Avatar plot starts back in a big open field. The vertical work could be back where there was nothing to do but dig footers. Still seems way too early for that though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom