prfctlyximprct

From Blog Mickey:
Pandora_07212016-10.jpg

Pandora_07212016-3.jpg

Pandora_07212016-5.jpg

Pandora_04072016-4.jpg

Pandora_04072016-3.jpg

Pandora_07212016-12.jpg

WOW. GREAT WORK WDI!!! The details are really starting to come together!!:jawdrop:

Wow, it's honestly breath-taking. I remember stalking the New Fantasy land photos when they were adding on the plants and grass, and it being any day from opening. This is fully detailed and sooooooo beautiful, and we are months and months out. I cannot believe it. It is surpassing all my expectations.

HauntedMansionFLA

Obligatory Pandora shots.
View attachment 152576
View attachment 152577
View attachment 152578
If I am not mistaken, there were new trees added that are blocking some of this view. They are really getting close to finished here. The next interesting addition should be when the bioluminescent effects are added.
Thanks For the pictures. Truly amazing work being done. You're lucky to see it in person. I'm sure they look massive. How were the crowds and was the park cleaner than what you witness over at the MK. Word is out that the RoL floats were out being tested. Enjoy your tine at WDW. Another question, Can you see Avatar from AKL? Just curious of what you could see at night time when they have the bioluminescent effects at night.

flyerjab

Thanks For the pictures. Truly amazing work being done. You're lucky to see it in person. I'm sure they look massive. How were the crowds and was the park cleaner than what you witness over at the MK. Word is out that the RoL floats were out being tested. Enjoy your tine at WDW. Another question, Can you see Avatar from AKL? Just curious of what you could see at night time when they have the bioluminescent effects at night.

The crowds at DAK were much better and this park was impeccably clean.

We only ventured into Harambe and Discovery Island. We didn't go over to Asia so I never had a chance to see if the floats were out or not. Also, I do not know as far as what, if any, of Pandora can be seen from AKL.

My advice for most people going to DAK is eat at Tiffins. It is both expensive and exotic but totally worth it. After Tiffins, try to have a FP for the Sunset Safari right after sunset. We saw every animal. All three lions were sitting on the rock, the cheetahs were out, rhinos walked right by our safari truck, etc. You name it, we saw it. It was the best experience we have ever had on the safari.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom