AVATAR land construction progress

Bartattack

pics from today...
P1010987.jpg
P1010985.jpg
P1010988.jpg
P1010986.jpg

CastleBound

Now for some reason I was convinced this one was actually mist.

I'm gonna be bold and say there's no reason to rule out any kind of fog effect for pandora...
Maybe if they just produce a bit of steam around each of those floating mountains it would work. I just don't knwo how plausible it is to do constantly from open to close.

G00fyDad

They will probably make them white or light blue to seem less visible. And as others have said, the only part that will likely be visible would be part of the floating pieces. You probably will not be able to see the bottoms from anywhere in the park (except from the top of EE). Hopefully the side of the attraction that can be seen from the roads will be blocked out so this will not show from that vantage point as well.

HauntedMansionFLA

djkidkaz

That's steam though..Though the mountain did have misters to look like clouds...before it began to rust the structure. >.>
Kong is going to have fog pumped constantly...I could see that working here if the effect could stay turned on.

That mist at the top of the mountain effect was not very well done in my opinion. I don't think most people even noticed it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom