AVATAR land construction progress

Mike S

I support any well themed land, but I strongly dislike the trend of those lands being exclusively dedicated to an intellectual property. I prefer a healthy blend of original concepts with intellectual property.
Basically this is what we would like Disney to do,
tumblr_mfpjcwB3lG1rcx983o4_250.gif

When it comes to IP we can build a general idea of what it could be like.

Soarin' Over Pgh

I appreciate that, but it's unnecessary. Just act like you're older than 14 every now and then.

Being an adult is vastly overrated.

Probably just shopping for a new earring.

Ok, that's funny. :hilarious:

I really don't want to bag on Joe- I rather like the guy. I hope he is truly overseeing what's going on with DAK. That's "his" park. I wish the other parks had the same kind of loving overseer who sticks around and doesn't have a 3-5 year shelf life.

I do wonder what he thinks when he walks around DAK. If he's anything like I think he is (obsessively creative, detail freak borderline OCD) he probably walks around and nitpicks all the things he'd like to change (but probably doesn't have the budget/approval to change) and shake his head and sigh at things he doesn't like.

That dude is fascinating.

Rutt

I just saw a video of Pirates of the Caribbean in Shanghai...

Dear God, if Navi River Journey is anything like that... (of course shorter) I am floored.
I thought it was impressive but I don't know, Im really kinda tired of the screens everywhere. I prefer the AAs and scenes myself. Again, personal preference.

CastleBound

They are not likely to be the same. The rides may share some technology but it's unlikely there was an attempt to close the ride layouts.
Well yea, I didn't expect the layouts to be the same. I was more looking for track length, screen positions and other attributes to compare.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom