AVATAR land construction progress

Soarin' Over Pgh

Mmmm. Nintendo-Land.

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-is-an-online-store-that-compiles-the-best-in-the-internets-strange-geeky-items..jpg

Soarin' Over Pgh

I used to know a lot of Deadheads who would only listen to The Grateful Dead. They had absolutely no interest in listening to any other music period. And they would proudly spout about their ignorance.

....As much as I LOVE the Grateful Dead (and Phish and Jerry Garcia Band, etc) there's only so much one can take...

but yeah, I'm seeing your point here. :cautious: I have a feeling you're referencing someone I have on ignore.

I wish AK had a Jungle Book (or Lion King) dark ride. To help offset the HUGE swarm that'll descend on Pandora... put a dark ride at the other end of the park.... to me, it makes great sense. Then again I'm not the one paying for it. :greedy::greedy:

Mike S

....As much as I LOVE the Grateful Dead (and Phish and Jerry Garcia Band, etc) there's only so much one can take...

but yeah, I'm seeing your point here. :cautious: I have a feeling you're referencing someone I have on ignore.

I wish AK had a Jungle Book (or Lion King) dark ride. To help offset the HUGE swarm that'll descend on Pandora... put a dark ride at the other end of the park.... to me, it makes great sense. Then again I'm not the one paying for it. :greedy::greedy:
Jungle Book. Lion King already has a very good show.

doctornick

I agree. In general, I am very pleased with what is going on at DAK, but I do think that they should have also built at least one smaller scale ride elsewhere in the park opening 2016/17 to help with the capacity with longer hours and when more people show up when Pandora opens. Something like a Jungle Book ride in Asia would be perfect.

Mike S

I agree. In general, I am very pleased with what is going on at DAK, but I do think that they should have also built at least one smaller scale ride elsewhere in the park opening 2016/17 to help with the capacity with longer hours and when more people show up when Pandora opens. Something like a Jungle Book ride in Asia would be perfect.
Smaller scale? Jungle Book? It would have to be big the way I'm imagining it :inlove:

Soarin' Over Pgh

Jungle Book. Lion King already has a very good show.

Aye. true that. I just like Lion King...haha :)

I do worry about wait times and availability when Pandora opens. I also think that after a few months of it being open, Everest should get a facelift and the yeti should get some new strobes. But that would put a lot of pressure on Pandora.

Yeah, they really could use a dark ride to offset Pandora and allow Everest to go down without slaughtering wait times and crowd levels in Pandora.

I wonder if there are any plans to tackle the potential issues above.

I'm not very familiar with AKs layout.... Is Pandora close to where RoL is set to perform?

Mike S

Aye. true that. I just like Lion King...haha :)

I do worry about wait times and availability when Pandora opens. I also think that after a few months of it being open, Everest should get a facelift and the yeti should get some new strobes. But that would put a lot of pressure on Pandora.

Yeah, they really could use a dark ride to offset Pandora and allow Everest to go down without slaughtering wait times and crowd levels in Pandora.

I wonder if there are any plans to tackle the potential issues above.

I'm not very familiar with AKs layout.... Is Pandora close to where RoL is set to perform?
No it's not close to RoL. It's actually right to the left when facing the entrance to the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom