AVATAR land construction progress

Voxel

President of Progress City
It's not happening...but there is room for an out and back launcher....

*1023*
I didn't even think about that category of coaster... Perhaps cause those tend to scream Amusement Park, not Disney.. that's got my imagination going to how Disney might approach something like that. Hmm

Voxel

They could also do a LIM with a show box in a different area.... but an out and back could be themed Avatar fairly easily...

*1023*
Looks like they could do something very similar to Rockin Rollercoster or Kings Dominion's Outer Limit with that save also. You right Avatar wouldn't require a lot of theming for that.

HauntedMansionFLA

Looks like they could do something very similar to Rockin Rollercoster or Kings Dominion's Outer Limit with that save also. You right Avatar wouldn't require a lot of theming for that.
I don't think a coaster is going to happen. BUT if it did, it would be cool to have something like Rockin Roller coaster. Indoor warehouse that would bring the Avatar environment to life. I am really please with the Soarin and boat rides coming to the land. It's been alittle while we got some updated pictures. It's kind of cruel that we get a bunch of pictures all at once - then nothing for awhile. 2016 will be interesting to see how the project comes along.

Voxel

Is there any actual, tangible, sourced evidence for all this coaster talk,
or is this just recycling old rumors while we wait for some more pics?
Not really, just one poster saying it was it was back on then 1023 and myself just pondered how a rollercoaster would fit into the current footprint. But there has not be any reliable sources to state the coaster is back on the table.

twebber55

Was over at AK today and there wasn't anything new to see from the standard vantage points. At most it looked like they had done some of the rock work on the exterior of the Soarin ride, but even that we had seen in aerial images months ago.
blog mickey had some photos on twitter
definitely have added more rock work and grass on the floating mtns

mikeh

blog mickey had some photos on twitter
definitely have added more rock work and grass on the floating mtns

Here's the pic showing the grass
Pandora_01062016-4-1024x551.jpg

HouseHacker97

I haven't read through all the posts, but does anyone have an idea what kind of attraction/store/restaurant/etc might inhabit these buildings in the northern area of the site? I know they are supposed to be "ACE" themed but I wasn't sure on what they could feature

DisneyRoy

I haven't read through all the posts, but does anyone have an idea what kind of attraction/store/restaurant/etc might inhabit these buildings in the northern area of the site? I know they are supposed to be "ACE" themed but I wasn't sure on what they could featureView attachment 125998

At the very least it's supposed to contain a "mess hall" type restaurant. At least that's what's been discussed unveiled so far. Anything else beyond that is pure speculation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom