AVATAR land construction progress

hpyhnt 1000

Goofyque'

Do my eyes deceive me (very likely) or can you see the top of the mountain, between the cranes, in this picture?

1916757_10206822425633283_1771078174999503937_n.jpg

(taken Christmas Day from BLT)

A picture!!! A picture, a picture, a picture!!!! Nothing to add, just excited....

Rodan75

Wasn't a version of the Tron Coaster planned originally for Pandora? I can't imagine they would green light another attraction at this point unless it was a huge tax implication ( like Uni Transformers).

Next Big Thing

Wasn't a version of the Tron Coaster planned originally for Pandora? I can't imagine they would green light another attraction at this point unless it was a huge tax implication ( like Uni Transformers).
The only way another Avatar attraction happens is if the franchise sees continued success in future releases and the land is a big success.

TyTrap

The only third attraction I could see happening would be one similar DCA's version of the seas with nemo but with avatar theming.

Rodan75

The only way another Avatar attraction happens is if the franchise sees continued success in future releases and the land is a big success.

I agree, I was just trying to think of a circumstance where they would rush something into dev. Land is cleared and the Tron coaster was considered for Pandora (based on previous rumors) which would make it a project that could get a fast green light.

I think the possibilities are between minuscule and none that the original poster is correct here.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I agree, I was just trying to think of a circumstance where they would rush something into dev. Land is cleared and the Tron coaster was considered for Pandora (based on previous rumors) which would make it a project that could get a fast green light.

I think the possibilities are between minuscule and none that the original poster is correct here.

The Tron coaster as being built in Shanghai wouldn't fit in the remaining land around Avatar. Whether they could fast track the coaster would depend on how late in the process it was dropped. If the land had been fully laid out and then the coaster dropped at the last minute, then they might be able to put it back in. But if the land went through a lot of changes after the coaster was dropped then it may require a re-design to be used. Either way I highly doubt it will happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom