- Mission: Space
- Soarin'
- Spaceship Earth

Universal Studios Florida
- Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem
- Hollywood Rip, Ride, RockIt
- Revenge of the Mummy
- Transformers: The Ride
- E.T. Adventure (far better and more elaborate than any Fantasyland dark-ride, just saying)
- Men In Black: Alien Attack
- The Simpsons Ride

Disney's Hollywood Studios
- The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
- Star Tours
- Toy Story Midway Mania
- The Great Movie Ride

Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Expedition Everest
- DINOSAUR
- Kilamanjaro Safaris
- Kali River Rapids

Carry on.

jdmdisney99

@BryceM I read your list and it made sense, but then I laughed at one thing. When relating the amount of E-tickets (listed by you) to the total amount of rides in the park, DHS wins out with 100%.

EDIT: Unless you count the Backlot Tour

BryceM

@BryceM I read your list and it made sense, but then I laughed at one thing. When relating the amount of E-tickets (listed by you) to the total amount of rides in the park, DHS wins out with 100%.

EDIT: Unless you count the Backlot Tour
Yeah, the Backlot Tour is definitely not an E-Ticket. The Great Movie Ride is debatable, but I think it should be considered one.

articos

I think the biggest thing that kills it is the big empty room that is supposed to be what we see in the films is a busy terminal. I'd also love to see more of The Universe and You.
Originally, you were supposed to see more of The Universe and You. MiB was done on an extremely tight budget for what it is.

Side note to posts above this, I don't think there's any question that the JP River Adventure is an E-ticket. I'm curious why people would think it's not?

flynnibus

Premium Member
I don't think it looks cheap at all...?

I think the materials/surfaces look like cheap fiberglass and wood.. vs the very futuristic, metal/glass highlights of the film. It looks clunky and empty.. vs the elegence of the film. Just MHO. I think the emptiness mentioned by lazyboy contributes to that as well.

BryceM

I think the materials/surfaces look like cheap fiberglass and wood.. vs the very futuristic, metal/glass highlights of the film. It looks clunky and empty.. vs the elegence of the film. Just MHO. I think the emptiness mentioned by lazyboy contributes to that as well.
Oh. I think I can see what you mean, like before you're transported to the secret facility and you're still in the "Universe and You" exhibit. I definitely don't see what you mean once you enter the facility itself, like with the large, futuristic room with the two animatronic green aliens.

Oh well. It's all opinion really, like you said.

RyenDeckard

I for one am excited about all the news and rumors going on at Disney. I mean, avatar land was only announced in September of 2011, and here we are today, construction is about to begin (maybe)!

Edit : This is sarcasm, if you look at my earlier post I think this expansion is half-baked and reactionary. Just seems like WDW Executives going "What can we do that will beat potter? *opens list of highest grossing movies* GOT IT"

WishIwasThere

(My personal list)

Universal Studios Florida
- Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem
- Hollywood Rip, Ride, RockIt
- Revenge of the Mummy
- Transformers: The Ride
- E.T. Adventure (far better and more elaborate than any Fantasyland dark-ride, just saying)
- Men In Black: Alien Attack
- The Simpsons Ride
So....pretty much every ride at USO other than Shrek, Twister, and the Feivel/Woody/Curious George are is an E...Ok...everyone entitled to their opinion.

twebber55

So....pretty much every ride at USO other than Shrek, Twister, and the Feivel/Woody/Curious George are is an E...Ok...everyone entitled to their opinion.
according to Bryce it is and thats ok

i do think a lot of those he list as E's in my opinion are D's but they re pretty close so i dont think he s that far off...if you think IASW is an E than yeah all of those are E's

Pauliewog

I know I don't post very often, but I wanted to let everyone know that as of today, The Wild Africa Trek has left their current location behind the Dawa Bar and Tusker House and is now right next to the entrance of Kilimanjaro Safaris in part of the area that used to have the fast pass machines (around the Baobab tree). I'm sure it's to make way for something else in that area.

twebber55

I know I don't post very often, but I wanted to let everyone know that as of today, The Wild Africa Trek has left their current location behind the Dawa Bar and Tusker House and is now right next to the entrance of Kilimanjaro Safaris in part of the area that used to have the fast pass machines (around the Baobab tree). I'm sure it's to make way for something else in that area.
are you a CM? thanks for the info

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom