AVATAR land coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

tissandtully

Nope. No interest. Didn't even love Toy Story II...there was one scene that was touching - I think a girl doll was singing or something. Other than that, I didn't like it much.

And I have yet to hear anything about them that makes me want to see them. I don't care about special effects, computer animation, etc. I don't like a movie more because it looks cool. Characters, story and great songs - that's what I want. And I have yet to hear that about any of them. "My little kids liked it" - that's what I hear.

Did love the Mermaid, BatB, Lion King and even most of Aladdin. Since then, Disney has slipped. IMO.

I think you take yourself too seriously. Not only are most of those films critically acclaimed.. most are nearing 100% by people who review and know what good films are. I find it hard to take anything you say seriously from now on(Sorry! Just MHO!)

luv

I think you take yourself too seriously. Not only are most of those films critically acclaimed.. most are nearing 100% by people who review and know what good films are. I find it hard to take anything you say seriously from now on(Sorry! Just MHO!)
There is no reason to take me seriously - I barely do and certainly don't expect anyone else to do so!

I didn't mean to offend anyone and am not suggesting that other people shouldn't enjoy them. :) I just have no interest in seeing Wall-E, etc.

I also never saw that movie where the two guys go to White Castle, though I know many people liked it. Dumb and Dumber I did see and didn't think it was funny, though every guy I know puts it in their top 10. That's just me.

I'm glad per people enjoy those movies. :) We need all kinds of fruits to make up the salad. :)

WDWFREAK53

There is no reason to take me seriously - I barely do and certainly don't expect anyone else to do so!

I didn't mean to offend anyone and am not suggesting that other people shouldn't enjoy them. :) I just have no interest in seeing Wall-E, etc.

I also never saw that movie where the two guys go to White Castle, though I know many people liked it. Dumb and Dumber I did see and didn't think it was funny, though every guy I know puts it in their top 10. That's just me.

I'm glad per people enjoy those movies. :) We need all kinds of fruits to make up the salad. :)

Just wondering...what movies DO you enjoy? (Disney or non-Disney)

luv

Just wondering...what movies DO you enjoy? (Disney or non-Disney)
I love the Mermaid, BatB, Lion King, Aladdin and Mary Poppins. Otherwise, I like all kinds of movies, if I like them. No one genre. Steel Magnolias, Midnight Run, Overboard, Clueless, Braveheart (though no longer a fan of Mel's, it's a good movie), Die Hard, Terminator & T2, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, My Fair Lady, The Sound of Music, Silence of the Lambs, Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth), the Bridget Jones movies...anything else with Colin Firth, lol. That's just off the top of my head. :)

And Blast From the Past. I LOVE that movie.

The Birdcage!! Probably my favorite movie ever.

Not sure what my favorite movies have to do with anything, but there you go. :)

FrankLapidus

IMO Treasure Planet is the most underrated Disney animated feature. I love it. The only thing it lacked was music. Add in a couple of musical numbers sung by the actual characters and it would've done much better.
Still, to this day, I want a Solar Surfer!

I agree completely, the film's box-office performance does it a massive disservice. For me it's definitely the most underrated Disney animated feature, I loved some of the characters and thought the story was really well done for a genre that isn't a typical one for WDAS.

ctxak98

@BryceM Here is a video of JPRA recently....Now to me it looks in just as bad of shape as the ride Dinosaur. I really hope the ride gets a fresh refurb if they do an expansion on the area. It could be amazing but certain things in this ride really bother me!

Tim_4

I love the Mermaid, BatB, Lion King, Aladdin and Mary Poppins. Otherwise, I like all kinds of movies, if I like them. No one genre. Steel Magnolias, Midnight Run, Overboard, Clueless, Braveheart (though no longer a fan of Mel's, its a good movie), Die Hard, Terminator & T2, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, My Fair Lady, The Sound of Music, Silence of the Lambs, Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth), the Bridget Jones movies...anything else with Colin Firth, lol. That's just off the top of my head. :)

And Blast From the Past. I LOVE that movie.

The Birdcage!! Probably my favorite movie ever.

Not sure what my favorite movies have to do with anything, but there you go. :)

Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth is a miniseries, not a movie. So...

;-)

tissandtully

The first part of Wall-E is one of the greatest moments in animation. You're seriously missing out. You're certainly welcome to not like things, but I don't understand why you wouldn't give a beloved Disney / Pixar film a chance.

EPCOTCenterLover

Inside Camp Jurassic.
July242011284.jpg

July242011291.jpg
Thanks!

articos

What else is down?
The Psittas don't look like they're moving properly, but I can't tell in the video. Not in order: Paras didn't have full range of motion, looks like the steg on the rock isn't moving to tolerances, the raptor crate wasn't moving - just had the drop, and that was slow. There's lighting out all over the place in the show building, and Rex's lighting and final motion isn't right. That's what I can see on first glance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom