News Avatar Experience coming to Disneyland Resort

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I always thought they should just change it to Disney Adventure.

But I think they've just really landed on not caring, and seeing it as a Disney Adventure park, located in California. Disney California ... Adventure
Well that would make the acronym DAP and I don't know if Disney wants to have a park named after a sealant.

dap-kwikseal-backsplash.jpg

mickEblu

Why are they still calling this an experience? Is it because the ride pretty much takes up the whole land so it feels disingenuous to them to call it a land? It’s still going to be its own land on the map though obviously. Actually, it’s probably because they want us to think of it in the same way we refer to ROTR- as an experience not a ride.

CosmicDuck

If you're talking about this below post, that doesn't indicate anything to me other than what the posts says, that the person was speculating themselves about a chance it could change. No offense to the poster of course, its just based on what they heard. But that doesn't indicate there is a debate to me.

This is the right interpretation! No offense taken.

BuzzedPotatoHead89

Yep, that was me. And I still think its a good name.
Credit to you! It’s even more fitting with Avatar, CoCo and Marvel expansions.

Only Grizzly Peak/Soarin’ might be a bit out of place. But perhaps a National Geographic theme/tie in could work there, since Disney owns that as well. And it would be great to get wildlife animatronics and an updated Soarin’ film anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom