Avatar construction aerial updates

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Oddly people say the same thing about his films and are always proven wrong.

I have never seen anyone say that about his movies. Yes, his movies have gone over budget but that seems to be a case of him wanting to do more, not a case of spending wastefully. I am not getting the impression that they have suddenly wanted to do more with the land then originally planned. Spending more money to get the same result you could have gotten with less money is just wasteful and benefits no one.

Last edited:

jt04

I have never seen anyone say that about his movies. Yes, his movies have gone over budget but that seems to be a case of him wanting to do more, not a case of spending wastefully. I am not getting the impression that they have suddenly wanted to do more with the land then originally planned. Spending more money to get the same result you could have gotten with less money is just wasteful and benefits no one.

We shall see. Most recognize the Disney difference in theme park design. Others are less critical and/or discerning.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
We shall see. Most recognize the Disney difference in theme park design. Others are less critical and/or discerning.

I am not sure what you point is? This discussion is not about quality, but about how much money is spent to get that quality. We also have to remember that letting Cameron go $100 million over budget on a movie that did over a billion dollars in a few months, is a lot different then letting a theme park land go $500 million over budget where you have a very long ROI.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom