fyn

I'm more impressed that someone had the gall to spread a rumor that there would be an attraction based on a 20th Century Fox film coming to a Walt Disney World Park.

Next thing you know someone will tell you Dunkin Donuts is planning on selling bags of Starbuck's coffee in all major locations.

You mean like Star Wars?

:lookaroun

ttalovebug

This thread is really hilarious in retrospect. I think it explains why everyone was so shocked and formed passionate opinions about this Avatar expansion immediately- because nobody ever, ever saw it coming.

Not just March.... March of 2010!

I love this thought.....
"I'm more impressed that someone had the gall to spread a rumor that there would be an attraction based on a 20th Century Fox film coming to a Walt Disney World Park.
Next thing you know someone will tell you Dunkin Donuts is planning on selling bags of Starbuck's coffee in all major locations."

tdo367

Hey guys! I haven't posted in forever, so this may have already been discussed. But, I wanted to see if anyone knew anything about an Avatar/EPCOT connection.

A woman I work with knows one of the creative directors for EPCOT. She just told me there would be an Avatar attraction coming to the park, and it will be themed around nature/being green.

Please tell me this isn't true!!!

I've heard of this and yeah they are THINKING about it. They are possibly placing it in the Animal Kingdom which will bring a lot more business into that park since it doesn't get that much attention because of the park hours. But yes they are thinking about it.

bhg469

I've heard of this and yeah they are THINKING about it. They are possibly placing it in the Animal Kingdom which will bring a lot more business into that park since it doesn't get that much attention because of the park hours. But yes they are thinking about it.

WHAT!!!?!! That sounds great!! If only they would announce it officially so we can put our minds at ease.

:ROFLOL:

Skipper Dan

This is the greatest thread of all time! :ROFLOL:

It's interesting to think that EPCOT might have been in consideration. But seriously, if they really did know that far in advance, why not make all of this a D23 Expo announcement? Ugh, kills me. :fork:

MonorailLover

Why would his makes sense when they've already broke ground at DAK?

I believe this is false information received to your friend, the person made a mistake when telling you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom