SeanC

Not that I think there was any validity, but there is one way it COULD fit at Epcot and be tasteful and a good addition...As a 3D movie replacement for Circle of Life in the Land, with a furturistic conservation message

Jasonflz

Not that I think there was any validity, but there is one way it COULD fit at Epcot and be tasteful and a good addition...As a 3D movie replacement for Circle of Life in the Land, with a furturistic conservation message

True. That would pretty cool.

Truthfully though, Epcot doesn't need an Avatar attraction. To a stretch DHS doesn't need one either. Universal however...:lookaroun:lol:

RoRo

I don't think theres any truth to that. I never heard of a rumor like that. That would be a terrible idea, that movie is so overated. I'm glad it did not win best film.

Jasonflz

I don't think theres any truth to that. I never heard of a rumor like that. That would be a terrible idea, that movie is so overated. I'm glad it did not win best film.

It was an amazing film and it deserved to win Best Picture. Not the Hurt Locker.

Jasonflz

Yes. Right. :rolleyes:

Hurt Locker is a depressing war film. Lame. Done WAY TOO MANY TIMES before. Avatar was an amazing journey.

I agree the Hurt Locker shouldn't have won, Up should have :D. I respect Avatar with the graphics and art but it seems like it has been done before.

:lol: Up was a pretty amazing film and I have to admit, the best animated film I have ever seen though it was still my 3rd favorite film last year.

The thing with Avatar was, alot of hard work went into the film and it shouldn't been rewarded alot for that. (although the box office kinda of rewarded it alot so far)

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Or perhaps, I don't know, Disney's Hollywood Studios? :shrug:

I wouldn't even want to see it there...enough erratic theming in that park...I don't consider for a second that just ANYTHING Hollywood makes...just because Hollywood makes it is fair game for DHS....my opinion....:lookaroun. Been to Universal....once....and NO desire to ever go back....Potterland or not.....:snore:

cmatt

I wouldn't even want to see it there...enough erratic theming in that park...I don't consider for a second that just ANYTHING Hollywood makes...just because Hollywood makes it is fair game for DHS....my opinion....:lookaroun. Been to Universal....once....and NO desire to ever go back....Potterland or not.....:snore:

i have really missed peoples rather blinkered views on here :lol:

on subject: i would rather gouge my eyes out with a teaspoon. Avatar was NOT the be all and end all - okish movie with graphics that reminded me of halo mixed with panzer dragoon.

TBH - i would not want to see it anywhere.

Hurt locker - fantastic use of ministry in the soundtrack AND excellent storyline... nuff said.

Testtrack321

Hurt Locker is a depressing war film. Lame. Done WAY TOO MANY TIMES before. Avatar was an amazing journey.

Talking of done way too many times, I know, why not you just Netflix Dances with Wolves and Pocahontas! It's a.) cheaper b.) better! c.) probably both combined shorter!

Avatar = good movie with great special effects. Nothing more.

Grumpy_Midget

Worst movies to plan a theme ride about:

Shawshank Redemption
Schindler's List
Breakin'
Apocalypse Now
The Happening

Best movies to make a theme ride about:

Wizard of Oz (used to have a whole theme park in N.C.)
Time Bandits
Willy a and the Chocolate Factory
Austin Powers: Spy Who ged Me
Alice in Wonderland

Common thread? They all have Little People! LP power!!!:sohappy:

cmatt

to be fair the happening was really about trees farting. ergo - i am SURE disney could just convert soarin' ;)

deliverence would also be a bit erm... weird :S

Jasonflz

Talking of done way too many times, I know, why not you just Netflix Dances with Wolves and Pocahontas! It's a.) cheaper b.) better! c.) probably both combined shorter!

Avatar = good movie with great special effects. Nothing more.

Saw them both, there isn't any 10 ft. tall blue alien people. :lol:

Similar storylines, but wasn't a full on remake.

Like Avatar or not, let's all just be thankful there isn't any Twilight attraction at ANY park.

cmatt

Saw them both, there isn't any 10 ft. tall blue alien people. :lol:

Similar storylines, but wasn't a full on remake.

Like Avatar or not, let's all just be thankful there isn't any Twilight attraction at ANY park.

eurgh :( I really hope twilight themed land NEVER happens... :|

GoofyFan1

I don't mean to offend, but why is it every time there is a popular movie, there has to be a rumor about it showing up at Disney in some form?:veryconfu:brick:

bhg469

I don't mean to offend, but why is it every time there is a popular movie, there has to be a rumor about it showing up at Disney in some form?:veryconfu:brick:

I agree completely... I would rather see fern gully though :) at least that had a rapping lizard

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom