August Hours ?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All! :wave:

I am helping a friend plan their Aug trip. They check in the 31st of July and that date is posted on waltdisneyworld.com - so I am assuming the Aug hours will be posted some time next week. But some times you all work your magic and know the hours early! :sohappy: Anyone have a link or know the Aug hours???
Any and all help is much appreciated!!! :wave:

Frank&Ollie

There is a distinct lack of times for Wishes in MK during the month of August.
Is this an oversight? Please tell me it is! I have to see Wishes at least once on my trip. COME ON NOW!! :fork:

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Let the August planning begin!!!! :sohappy: See this is the problem with working a job that does not let you on the internet! I've missed the hours all day!!!! :brick: But I have everything planned and set and i'm so excited for my friends and their trip!!! HAPPY PLANNING EVERYONE!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0
August Hours

I'm on the Disney website now..I've refreshed 10 x's and no hours...it's 9:03 on the East Coast..what website are you guys looking at that you see hours?

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
One thing I don't get though....why is Fantasmic not on EMH nights???? Is is a crowd control thing? Also, it says it is at 9 pm but the park closes at 9 pm? I don't get it....:confused:

Upvote 0

partyoffour

I know this is wishful thinking but when do u think Sept hours will be posted? I am visiting 8/23 to 9/2.

Also anyone know what the EMH is for MK on 8/30?

Thanks

Upvote 0

Lucky

August hours are just now appearing (AK still isn't up), so September hours probably won't be posted for another 25-30 days.

On 8/30 evening EMH at MK is 9-12.

Upvote 0

Lucky

No word on if the EMH is morning or evening yet? Is there a way to tell for certain based on previous months? Odd it hasn't been posted yet.
You must be looking at the UK site. Look at the US site.

AK hours for August were finally posted in the last hour or so. As amerj999 had already heard from an official source, the park is open until 7 every day the last week of August. That's an hour or two later than in past years. :) It should generate a lot more business at Yak and Yeti and Rainforest Cafe.

Upvote 0

Tink313

You must be looking at the UK site. Look at the US site.

AK hours for August were finally posted in the last hour or so. As amerj999 had already heard from an official source, the park is open until 7 every day the last week of August. That's an hour or two later than in past years. :) It should generate a lot more business at Yak and Yeti and Rainforest Cafe.

Wow that really weird. Seams like they took hour hours away from MGM opps DHS (7pm/8:30pm closings) and gave it to DAK. Considering how popular TSM you would think they would be open longer, to give guest a chance to ride it. I still find it weird that MK hasnt posted wishes at closing time in August but the do for the others :veryconfu

Upvote 0

coltow

I've been searching and searching for the August hours that you speak of. I cannot find them anywhere. Am I missing something? I'm arriving 9/2, but want to see what EMHs are for the week before so I can attempt to plan a few mornings. I have zero faith that Sept hours will be posted before my June 4 90 day mark.

OK OK I am finally able to see them. I checked before posting this message and nothing, then doubled checked and they were there.

Upvote 0

fosse76

This is so frustrating! I can't make my ADR's until the 18th but I would like to have time to plan my week. Since we are going the same time as we did last year I have a tentative schedule based on our last one but I'm afraid the hours and EMH's may have changed. Has anyone tried to call and ask what the deal is?

I don't understand what is so frustrating. You still have three months to plan. Since no one can make ADRs more than three months ahead it's not like knowing operating hours today will be any different from knowing them tomorrow and so on. How much time do you really need to plan a trip to a place you've been to before anyway? It would be one thing if it was your first time, but it shouldn't be difficult to come up with a decent plan in a short amount of time. Personally, I can't do that kind of planning. There are times where I picked a park based solely on what bus showed up first...or which park had the shortest line for the bus. Since you already have a tentative plan then there shouldn't be much modifying anyway.

Upvote 0

richard c ford

august hours

hi all! :wave:

I am helping a friend plan their aug trip. They check in the 31st of july and that date is posted on waltdisneyworld.com - so i am assuming the aug hours will be posted some time next week. But some times you all work your magic and know the hours early! :sohappy: Anyone have a link or know the aug hours???
Any and all help is much appreciated!!! :wave:

august hours are now posted as of may 6th

Upvote 0

stitchtastic

Link??

Can someone please post a link for the US EMH link? I keep ending up on the UK one and they still aren't on there yet. We don't do many ADRs but are desperate for a few. Also quick question - if we do a character breakfast at MK and we finish before it is open can we stay in the park ready for rope drop?
All this planning is doing my head in!! :brick:

Upvote 0

Beccone

:p:p:veryconfu:brick::goodnevil:goodnevil
I don't understand what is so frustrating. You still have three months to plan. Since no one can make ADRs more than three months ahead it's not like knowing operating hours today will be any different from knowing them tomorrow and so on. How much time do you really need to plan a trip to a place you've been to before anyway? It would be one thing if it was your first time, but it shouldn't be difficult to come up with a decent plan in a short amount of time. Personally, I can't do that kind of planning. There are times where I picked a park based solely on what bus showed up first...or which park had the shortest line for the bus. Since you already have a tentative plan then there shouldn't be much modifying anyway.

Look at everyone's else's posts, I was not the only one awaiting the hours. I like to plan my days well in advance so I can make ADR's the first day I am able to do so. It being the first week of free dining and all I was advised to make them the first day. Also I do not park hop, with 4 kids one being handicapped, park hopping is not for us so I do not have the leisure of getting on whatever bus arrives first.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom