August 2012 Roll Call!!

pmaljr

I'll be there with my wife for our anniversary from August 10-12th. We are flying in for a quick visit!!! My wife only has limited time off this year (new job). We are excited!

Upvote 0

Halloween Baby

Checking in for August! I'll be at CSR 8/15/12 - 8/24/12 then to ASMu for our last night! In the middle of the trip, were going to stay a night at RPR at US to see WWOHP!!

Upvote 0

ishmael0316

Dam how lucky are you!!! Congrats and best wishes!!!
Many thanks Dixiegirl! It is a very exciting time for me. I will get to do all of those Disney holiday things I have always wanted. Not to mention the couple D23 things that occasionally make it down to Orlando. I am so super excited. I am kind of bummed that I won't be on Magical Express to my resort though. I guess I can't have everything. :)

Upvote 0

coltow

19 days! Suitcase are out and ready to be packed. Today I'm going to work on our toiletries and get most of the stuff I bought packed. Next weekend will be packing up kids clothes. Then just have to pack up myself and DH the weekend before we leave and then the carry ons 2 days before. UGH hurry up already!!!!

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

12 days, so close to single digits! Trying to keep us busy these next couple weeks to stay distracted!! The luggage has just come out and I am organizing the packing checking my check lists. We Fed-Ex our luggage this Thursday so it will be on the way to Disney before us!! Zippidy Doo Da, I am too excited!!

Upvote 0

diddy_mouse

19 days! Suitcase are out and ready to be packed. Today I'm going to work on our toiletries and get most of the stuff I bought packed. Next weekend will be packing up kids clothes. Then just have to pack up myself and DH the weekend before we leave and then the carry ons 2 days before. UGH hurry up already!!!!

I am right there with you! I've got to make a list of stuff that we need (snacks and any remaining toiletries) and go through the closet deciding what I want to pack. I swear, I go into OCD-overdrive when it comes to packing. My theory is: if I'm going to be in a bunch of pictures I want to be able to look back on them and not think "man we had a great time but why the heck did I wear that outfit!"

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom