August 2012 Roll Call!!

diddy_mouse

My Magical Express info came in the mail yesterday! I've already got toiletries packed, so it's just finalizing my outfits and other misc. packing. This time -- two weeks from tomorrow, I'll be on a plane heading to Orlando!

:D:D:D

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

17 more days! I need to make the toiletry run....
That will be me today!! OOh as a side note Bed Bath and Beyond, have an insane huge travel toiletry area!!! I mean my husband laughs at how excited I get over it!! Truly they do have the best area, plus I know once I started shopping for that stuff it means Vacation is coming!!!!

Upvote 0

LuLaSue

That will be me today!! OOh as a side note Bed Bath and Beyond, have an insane huge travel toiletry area!!! I mean my husband laughs at how excited I get over it!! Truly they do have the best area, plus I know once I started shopping for that stuff it means Vacation is coming!!!!
LOL!! That is exactly where I go! I stock up on my 20% and $5 off coupons and I go to town! They have everything you need and a few things that you just have to get because they are to cute!

Upvote 0

Blueskyze

This time next Friday, I will be getting ready to head to the MK for our first full day!!!!

And evidently I'm going to have to make a trip to BB&B this weekend...I've never seen their travel toiletry area. I already have all of mine, but a few extras can't hurt, right? ;)

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

This time next Friday, I will be getting ready to head to the MK for our first full day!!!!

And evidently I'm going to have to make a trip to BB&B this weekend...I've never seen their travel toiletry area. I already have all of mine, but a few extras can't hurt, right? ;)
You will be dancing around saying OMG!!!!! Yeah things you did'nt think you 'd get, but hay its travel size why not!!!

Upvote 0

Dawg4Mickey

3 Days 10 hours, and we will be getting on that Jet (Blue) and making our way down. The oldest nieces is talking a lot about wanted to go to Disney, and she knows it costs lots of money, and maybe next summer we can go.....I so cannot wait to surprise them at the airport on Tuesday Morning....I can hardly contain myself.

Upvote 0

AnnaDiehlio

POP. I prefer POFQ but due to finances being low I have to stay at a value. Which really isn't a bad thing.

we stayed at POFQ last year and this year we'll be at POP, 20 days!!! but we're only gonna be there for four days and we'll hardly be in our rooms. . . except to sleep!! So we figured a value would be best for us too!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom