August 2012 Roll Call!!

Dawg4Mickey

7 Days 11 hours and some change...I so cannot wait. Just finishing up a mini vacation, and wish I did not have work the from Wed-Fri this week before I am officially off.

Upvote 0

Blueskyze

NINE DAYS!!! All checked in online, got our Photopass + package over the weekend, and we are READY! I listened to the Illuminations soundtrack on my way to work this morning, and by the time I got here, I was grinning from ear to ear and was positively giddy. Now if I could just fast forward the next 8 days....

Upvote 0

RickP330

NINE DAYS!!! All checked in online, got our Photopass + package over the weekend, and we are READY! I listened to the Illuminations soundtrack on my way to work this morning, and by the time I got here, I was grinning from ear to ear and was positively giddy. Now if I could just fast forward the next 8 days....
Oh, I forgot to register the photo pass! What do you mean package? I already got the temporary card, is there more?
RP

Upvote 0

Blueskyze

Oh, I forgot to register the photo pass! What do you mean package? I already got the temporary card, is there more?
RP

It was just the voucher to get our pass once we arrive, and a CD of stock photos (we did the Photopass +). It was like getting a little present, since I spent the next hour looking through all the pictures. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom