August 2012 Roll Call!!

Disneydreamer23

Is it realy Trip #30? That is an amazing accomplishment that I hope to reach someday. Trip #7 for me in August.

Goose

trip number 22 for me and I am only 23 lol! My mom took me 2x when i was 2,3,4,5,6,7, and then every year after until I was 18 and then i my self every year after that!!! ANd every time still feels like my first!

Upvote 0

Mrsdonaldduck

We will be in wdw 8/23-8/30 does anyone know if pin codes were sent out for this time period.'i had received a pin code earlier this year but it had to be used by mid August so it didn't work for us

Upvote 0

Mrsdonaldduck

Good morning! I'm a long time reader but first time poster to the forum. We just booked our trip to WDW for August 25-30 at the Wilderness Lodge after receiving a pin code. Disney trip #30 can't come soon enough!!

What is the time period this pin is valid for and what was the discount amount? Thanks!!! Have a great trip

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Can we say the word ANTSY????? I think that best desribes me right now!!! I cannot wait!!!! Its killing me! The closer it gets a feel i'm on this site way to much!!(if that is such a thing)!! Happy 4th everyone!!! Now that its here I want the month to fly by!

Upvote 0

ishmael0316

36 days for me! Cannot wait! I have started making a list of all the questions I have for the princesses! I have to write them down as I get too excited and forget to ask.;)

Upvote 0

Blueskyze

41 Days...or 5 weeks and 6 days! This week the excitement really set in - been listening to park music all the time, finalizing the list of the last few things I need to buy, etc. I hate to wish away the summer, but I hope the next few weeks FLY BY!!!! :D

Upvote 0

polynesiangirl

41 Days...or 5 weeks and 6 days! This week the excitement really set in - been listening to park music all the time, finalizing the list of the last few things I need to buy, etc. I hate to wish away the summer, but I hope the next few weeks FLY BY!!!! :D

I hear you on that one...I just know I'm going to come back from our trip and be so sad that the summer's practically over (especially given the horrible winters we have here,) but it's been a long time (well, for us, hahaha) since we've been to WDW and it cannot get here fast enough!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

LOL god you sound like us!! 37 more days to go! I normally listen to disney music all the time , but now with the trip not so far away I kinda kicked it into overdrive with the park music!! Tonite think we'll doing some Disney clothes shopping, cause if you wait to long as we all know ,winter jackets will be out soon!! And like you I hate wishing the summer away, but I so miss Disney!!! Many exciting things planned for this trip, "new things" , surprise things, (which is KILLING ME) and finally my 8yr old will be tall enough for RNR!!!! WOOHOO! Been watching lots of old dvds of our past trips , I'm constantly sending pics on Facebook to my daughter and hubby (disdining OMG yummy pics)..And we say "ooh add that to the food list" lol!! Yeah we're getting there....Now if that freakin ME packet would come, Iknow its thesame thing every year, but its something to look at and well it makes it more "real"!! Its so sad when not only myself but my 2 girls are stalking the mailman!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom