August 2012 Roll Call!!

TinkerbellKate

Good morning! I'm a long time reader but first time poster to the forum. We just booked our trip to WDW for August 25-30 at the Wilderness Lodge after receiving a pin code. Disney trip #30 can't come soon enough!!

Upvote 0

ishmael0316

Hello all! Long time reader, first ever post. I am going to my magical home August 10th - 15th. We will be staying in the Royal Rooms in PORS. I cannot wait. My only dilemma is I am hoping to have a teaching job in Orlando and move to Florida from New York before my trip. So exciting in so many ways!

Upvote 0

Goose

Good morning! I'm a long time reader but first time poster to the forum. We just booked our trip to WDW for August 25-30 at the Wilderness Lodge after receiving a pin code. Disney trip #30 can't come soon enough!!

Is it realy Trip #30? That is an amazing accomplishment that I hope to reach someday. Trip #7 for me in August.

Goose

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

48 more days, from today!! Can we just get July here already? Don't think I ever wanted a Disney trip to get here quite so bad!!I like Knowing 7 weeks from today we'll be on our plane getting ready to take off!

Upvote 0

Goose

We are both excited and sad for our trip to come. We are heading down in 53 days :) and will be coming back after 8 days to get ready for school to start and the end of summer :(.

Upvote 0

melflip8

Meee meeeeeeeee. Going only for a night, but it's my birthday and we're doing Victoria and Albert's (first time) and then over to MK for EMH! Then poolside at the Dolphin on Saturday before heading home. :) Yayyyy for being close to the World!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

WOOHOOOOO NEXT MONTH!!!!! Now patiently waiting for that Magical Express packet to come!! Someone I talked to had gotten their's already and their trip is'nt till October!!! I know its usually 30 days or less, but I've gotten them pretty early in the past...Today would be a great day. lol, I know its the same thing all the time, but I like to obsess over it, and besides Being a DVC member I don't get that cute packet like I use to!! Oh well, COME ON MAGICAL EXPRESS PACKET!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom