August 2012 Roll Call!!

coltow

62 Days!!! Just added an extra day to our trip this week (thanks to Southwest - it cost less to add an extra night to our stay and arrive on a Thursday), so now I get a whole extra day of magic! :D
The same thing happend to us. We live 20mns from Boston but are going to drive the hour to Manchester to save the money. After adding extra hotel night we still saved $400+ by going SW a day early :D

Upvote 0
46 days to go! the Aussie Dollar is back in front of the American Dollar (just!) so we can convert our money over now - so excited about my first trip to America and DW! And its Winter here and really cold, cant wait to get hot and tanned!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Oh and the weather here in RI is supposed to get close to 100 today!!! Yeah, gettingus ready for WDW in August!!!!! Thats ok because before we know it, it'll be winter!!!

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

going on aug 10 now through aug 17th 7 full days im either doing 5 days at disney and 2 at universal or all 7 at disney what does every one think if its 5 its mk 2 days the rest 1 or maybe i will do universal 1 day .. ugh descisions some one help me i had to take off 2 days due to an unexpected surgery my dog needed what does every one think also for rental cars shoujld i do allamo or avis???

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
going on aug 10 now through aug 17th 7 full days im either doing 5 days at disney and 2 at universal or all 7 at disney what does every one think if its 5 its mk 2 days the rest 1 or maybe i will do universal 1 day .. ugh descisions some one help me i had to take off 2 days due to an unexpected surgery my dog needed what does every one think also for rental cars shoujld i do allamo or avis???
All at Disney or else just 1 at universal, not a big uni fan

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom