August 2012 Roll Call!!

yoyoflamingo

16-20. Bringing my parents, wife's parents, my brother and sister in law and wife's brother and his wife to stay in BLT. Our son's first trip to WDW also (though has at least been to DLR twice).

Upvote 0

coltow

How much Charater Dining is too much? Looked over our ADR and we have CD lined up 4 of our 8 days. DD is 2 and DS is 5.
There is no number too much when traveling with little ones. I have 3 booked myself for our next trip. My planning routine is to try to book meals with different characters. We will go to Garden Grill, Haollywood & vine and Cinderella's Table. We opted to skip Chef Mickey's this time.

Upvote 0

masht

August 19 to 29: 69 days until we leave Canada 65 to check in at PORFQ for 10 nights, just booked hotels to stop on the way down in Ohio and Georgia and need to book one night in Orlando. 7 day park hopper and 2 days to rest, regroup and shop.

Upvote 0

Blueskyze

62 Days!!! Just added an extra day to our trip this week (thanks to Southwest - it cost less to add an extra night to our stay and arrive on a Thursday), so now I get a whole extra day of magic! :D

We are doing lots of character meals, too - five of them, to be exact! I'm most excited about having lunch at CRT on my birthday.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom