August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

mickeysshoes

Thank you !! I hadn't looked into any of those yet! I was thinking the Fantasmic Dinner package (doing lunch at Mamma somebody)... and thats as far as I got :shrug: so thank you.... off to research them !! :hammer:

Mamma Melrose is a good choice and doing the Fantasmic Package is a really good idea!! PS you can now do lunch packages as well as dinner!! So do what fits your schedule the best!!!

Upvote 0

MITCH 112198

Us too. Myself, husband, and kids DD will be 7 and DS will be 2 and also my mom and dad staying at POP Aug 19th to 27th Free dining w/ upgrade to table service. Can't wait to book dining also on Sunday.

Upvote 0

oommggitskait

Mine is also!! 5:30 am...time to make a cup at tea and fire up the laptop and get all singed in on the the desk computer and laptop!!! Have to be ready for anything!!!:lol: :sohappy:

Us too. Myself, husband, and kids DD will be 7 and DS will be 2 and also my mom and dad staying at POP Aug 19th to 27th Free dining w/ upgrade to table service. Can't wait to book dining also on Sunday.

I hope you both get all the places you want! Well... as long as they aren't places I want.... haha :lol:

Upvote 0

riogirl

August Shout out here!!! Aug 20-27....Wilderness Lodge! We always go the last week, less crowds and FREE DINING! WooHoo!!! 2 more days til reservations.

Upvote 0

PineapplePrincess

August 20-29 at Shades of Green for us! That means making my ADRs day to day instead of all at once. I'm looking at it positively though....it prolongs the planning pleasure!

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

August 13-21 at BLT. My family of 5, DH, DD (6), DS (4), and DD (18months) plus my father and brother and then my sister and her boyfriend will be joining us for part of the trip as well! It will be our first August trip ever, but I'm not scared. Bring it on!! We've got all of our ADRs booked, just wish it would get here faster!!

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

Hi everyone !!! My first post and my FIRST trip to Disney !!! I'm a single mom of 4 and taking my 3 youngest DD 17, DD 8 and DS 6 !! :brick: We're staying at CBR Aug 24th - Aug 27th (kids stay and play for free offer) and Aug 27- Aug 31st at AKV Kidani (1 bedroom villa) (room only offer).:sohappy:
After crunching numbers for a month this was by far the best I could come up with in my budget.
Now struggling with these ADR's as I only can do 1 or 2. Any suggestions on the best ones would be great !!

Can't wait......... I'm so excited !!!!
Checkout Boma while you are staying at AKL, great buffet for dinner and I hear a great breakfast as well. 1900 Park Fare at GF would be a fun character dinner for you guys too. You are going to have such a magical trip!

Upvote 0

Rose99

Checkout Boma while you are staying at AKL, great buffet for dinner and I hear a great breakfast as well. 1900 Park Fare at GF would be a fun character dinner for you guys too. You are going to have such a magical trip!
Thank- you.. Boma it is, I read that alot of people like Sanna (sp?), the menu didn't look appealing to kids so I'll check out Boma ... thank-you so much. I'll check out 1900 Park Fare too... this is all so overwhelming.... but soooooo much fun !!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Paul G.

We are booked for 18 days at POFQ.My wife,myself and 2 kids go every year at the end of august. We will be there from Aug 15 to Sept 2.All that is left is the waiting.:ROFLOL::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom