Are you twins?! - August, family, and magical memories.

Hey all my lovelies –

What a trip! I’m back at school, but the magic is still hanging around – in the form of magnets, travel mugs, and really amazing Disney Couture deals at Winners!

Ready to hear about it? Hereeee we go!

Friday, August 26

Talk about an early morning – the family was up at 2AM for quick showers and packing up the car. We hit the road at 230AM, with Carly and I napping along the way. After our ritual stop at Tims in Truro, we were at the airport and through security by 515AM. The flight was uneventful, and customs in Toronto was a breeze, though the plane was delayed by half an hour – boo.

IMG_3990.jpg

TOO EARLY FOR PICS

IMG_5478.jpg

DISNEY DAYS AHEAD!

IMG_3996.jpg

EEYEORE IS RETURNING TO HIS HOMELAND - NOW 11 YEARS OLD

It always seems like the LONGEST flight – even though it’s only about 2h45 - but I watched Soul Surfer (Carrie Underwood – disappointment) and we landed at 1230PM Mouse Standard Time!

We found the DME right away, and surprisingly there was a bus waiting for us. Magical! There was a slight hiccup, an engine warning light – but we did well, all things considered. Howev, as we were staying at All Star Movies, we were in the back of the bus as far as stops go – ah, the downside of cheapie rooms (but worth it not to share a bed with sista C).

IMG_4016.jpg

OMG DME!

IMG_4020.jpg

THIS ISN'T OUR FIRST RODEO

fbp

I'm in the middle of your trip report. I have to say - it's fantastic. It's giving me emotional atmospheric WDW flashbacks. Surely, the greatest thing a trip report can achieve.

I'm giddy for my next trip!

Thank you!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Woo hoo!! Mexican Riviera!! A 7 nighter!!! You're going to love that!! :sohappy:

And we will, of course, love reading your super long trip report! :)

100 times? That's crazy!! How does someone have time for that?

I loved those Animator chairs too. I want some!

Excellent report as always, loved reading it all! :)

I'm so excited - I've never done a 7 nighter before! Lauren and another girl we went to elementary/middle school is coming with as well! Eees!

Thanks for reading =) I loved yours too. So much joyyy.

So sad it's over :( But we all have to get back to reality eventually at some point, unfortunately!

You and Carly have the cutest dresses!! I'm so jeal! I love dresses and shoes and purses :) My cute dresses would be put to good use on a cruise!

I'm with you on going back to reality, I went to go look at pictures again last night and I was sad that I didn't have this to turn to!

Thanks for the compliments - we love dressing up.. do a cruise, you can look as cute as you want all the time!

Great TR and another to look forward too. Yea!!

Thank you! I'm so excited =)

Aww...sad that it's over. *sniff*

I don't think I commented on Pirate Night but it looked like your whole family had such a great time. I love the fact that your dad had a fake earring...way to commit! :D

I really need to take a cruise one of these days, if anything to see Castaway Cay. The more pictures I see of that place the more I want to go! Speaking of pictures I loved the one of you and Carly with Chip & Dale.

The last shots of the ship are so pretty. That grand foyer is stunning.

Ooh! Mexican Riviera! I'm sure that's going to be an amazing trip!

I'm sad that it's over too, do not fret!

We had the greatest time at pirate night.. the atmosphere was just so fun, and everyone was joining in.. gotta love that earring on Dadder.

Castaway Cay is SO AMAZING! I wish my pictures had been brighter, but you get the idea! Chip and Dale were the cutest - so convinced we were twins, haha.

Just read the entire Dream segment. Still catching up. Not hard to do when I'm just laying around being the big sicky. I did unpack today...4 days after getting home. I know that's not my record. I'm thinking that's more like a week... I'm glad I didn't have your Dream portion to read until after I got home. It ended up being more like savoring our own little memories. Bittersweet as it is now, I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Ugh girl, I feel ya. I'm sorry you're sicky though, what kinda bug have you got? At least you unpacked! I just packed all my school stuff right on top of it and drove to university - sighs.

Anywhooo....all your Dream stuff had me so :sohappy: and then so :cry: all at the same time. I was JUST there! And it was so short! Like a whirlwind, really. I think I loved every moment...well most moments...I know I didn't love Johnretta the pedi-chick-from-hell...it's all such a blur of ZOMG! and THISistheBEST! It's hard to put it to words, really. I wanna do it all over again!

I know! When I look at the pictures it just makes me wish I was back - everything is so gorgeous. The days go by so quickly - I'm really anticipating your TR, it's always good to see MOAR PICTUREEES. It's such a problem.. let's go together?

Your family is just too dang adorable! I think y'all got waaaaay more outta CC then we did which sorta bugs me in a way. I wanted more out of that place but I'm just not a beach girl and I want to be. Identity crisis! :hammer::lol:

Aw booboo. Some people just aren't beach people, it's nothing to be sad about. Did the boys like it? I feel like they are burners? I hope you at least had sun, and not rainy days like us! And don't have an identity crisis, please.. there's the threat of losing the Disney from your life!

Sounds like y'all had a blast. Yay! Can't wait to read all about the next adventure! Love love loved every little moment. Your reports are so much fun to read!

Thanks, Kelly =) Can't wait to read yours!

I'm going Feb 12-16! I am sooooo excited! And yes, there will definitely be a TR from the trip

Ah! THat's so exciting! You're going to have THE BEST time!

Great report!! Thanks for sharing

You're so welcome, thanks for reading!

I'm in the middle of your trip report. I have to say - it's fantastic. It's giving me emotional atmospheric WDW flashbacks. Surely, the greatest thing a trip report can achieve.

I'm giddy for my next trip!

Thank you!

Ah, I'm glad you're enjoying it! I wish I'd been able to get it up faster - but the fact that it's giivng you flashbacks is perfect.. that's exactly how I always feel reading these TRs, and I'm so happy that I can give that to other people =)

erstwo

I loved it!!! I already can't wait for the next one!

You and your sister are too adorable! Man, those bikini shots make me envious - oh to be young and good looking again! :lol: Ah, well, I enjoyed back when I had it - good times. :D

I laughed so hard about your sister taking up all the mirror time. Aren't sisters the best? Drive you crazy, but I honestly don't know how I would survive without mine (and my brother too....... but he's still at that stage of driving me crazy sometimes.)

Good luck to you this semester!

meeskamickey

Great trip report! Your pics were great! You and your sister are too cute...actually your whole family is just too cute!!! Can't wait to read your next report!!!

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Great report. It appears you add an entirely new level of fun when you visit.

Trip #4 for 2011 in December might receive a report post-holiday. I have a problem with people knowing me over the internet.

When they start playing the music from Hercules I automatically tear up

Glad to hear I am not the only one. Don't tell anyone I have a soft side :lookaroun

went for a swim and got told by some girls that I looked 16

Don't feel bad. I am 21 and play football. I get 16/17 ALL the time :brick: Hopefully that shall pay off at the twenty-five year reunion :ROFLOL:

tiaragirl

Original Poster
I loved it!!! I already can't wait for the next one!

You and your sister are too adorable! Man, those bikini shots make me envious - oh to be young and good looking again! :lol: Ah, well, I enjoyed back when I had it - good times. :D

I laughed so hard about your sister taking up all the mirror time. Aren't sisters the best? Drive you crazy, but I honestly don't know how I would survive without mine (and my brother too....... but he's still at that stage of driving me crazy sometimes.)

Good luck to you this semester!

Ah, thank you so much =) I love your TRs to the maxx, so knowing you enjoyed mine brings me joy!

Sisters are the best, even when they're four years younger but look older, steal all your mirror time, and fight with your parents over nothing. I can't believe she's graduating this year - I have a harder time with her finishing high school than me finishing my undergraduate degree!

Thanks for the luck - this week will be a rough one!

Such an awesome report! Thanks SO much for sharing! Ahhh.... Can't wait only 185 till we leave for our Disney Dream vacation!!!

Ah! I can't wait to read all about it - so worth the wait =) =)

Great trip report! Your pics were great! You and your sister are too cute...actually your whole family is just too cute!!! Can't wait to read your next report!!!

Thank you =) We love Disney, and I think it shows.

so sad it's over. I hate leaving wdw. But i guess reality has to come back some time :lookaroun. I loved the trip report can't wait for the next one!

Yay thanks! Reality is the worst, WDW withdrawals! It always helps when you have something else important to look forward to though.

Great report. It appears you add an entirely new level of fun when you visit.

Thanks =) We love it.

Trip #4 for 2011 in December might receive a report post-holiday. I have a problem with people knowing me over the internet.

You can do a TR without people pictures, just things pictures but still talk about your trip! Lots of people do that if they're uncomfortable. Or use different names/etc. Whatever makes you comfy - or you can just read about everyone elses! No stress =) But I'd love to hear about your Christmas trip!

Glad to hear I am not the only one. Don't tell anyone I have a soft side :lookaroun

I had a bad day and it came on in the car on my way to the boyfriend's.. I criedddd it was awful hahaha. BUT I CAN GO THE DISTANCE.

Don't feel bad. I am 21 and play football. I get 16/17 ALL the time :brick: Hopefully that shall pay off at the twenty-five year reunion :ROFLOL:

That's what everyone keeps telling me.. ahahaha

popsicletrees

Such a cute trip report from such a lovely lady. Seriously, loved it and the part on the Dream. I want to go on a Disney cruise so bad! I'm excited about your next cruise coming up really soon though!

I'll second not feeling bad about people thinking you are 16. I am 25, work in a high school, and get mistaken for a student all of the time. I can understand the mistake made by some of the older teachers, but what gets me is when the students think I'm one of them. I just want to shoot back with, "I don't look like you!" Once people (adults) tell me that I look like I'm in high school and that I should take it as a compliment, I just tell them that I hope they say that when I'm 30.

PartOfYourWorld

Such a great trip report! I loved every minute of it! Know the feeling about coming home..just got home two days ago :cry:

But I do have a tribute picture to you that will most definitely go in my trip report :) I haven't started it yet, gotta finish going through all of the pics!

And I have to say I loooove your family's outfits for Pirate night!!! :)

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Such a cute trip report from such a lovely lady. Seriously, loved it and the part on the Dream. I want to go on a Disney cruise so bad! I'm excited about your next cruise coming up really soon though!

I'll second not feeling bad about people thinking you are 16. I am 25, work in a high school, and get mistaken for a student all of the time. I can understand the mistake made by some of the older teachers, but what gets me is when the students think I'm one of them. I just want to shoot back with, "I don't look like you!" Once people (adults) tell me that I look like I'm in high school and that I should take it as a compliment, I just tell them that I hope they say that when I'm 30.

Thanks so much! I definitely recommend a Disney Cruise - on any of the ships! It's a great new way to experience the magic - with some good food and great shows and fun for the whole fam (or, in your cause, a really cute couple) =)

It's not necessarily a bad thing that people think I'm young all the time - but when I'm at the pool teaching swimming lessons, and parents ask if I'm done high school, it gets a little frustrating.. just gotta stay out of the sun to avoid those wrinklies and we'll stay young forever!

Such a great trip report! I loved every minute of it! Know the feeling about coming home..just got home two days ago :cry:

But I do have a tribute picture to you that will most definitely go in my trip report :) I haven't started it yet, gotta finish going through all of the pics!

And I have to say I loooove your family's outfits for Pirate night!!! :)

Every time I read people's TRs and they talk about the end of their trips, I feel for them. That Disney withdrawal feeling has got to be the worst!

I am SO EXCITED - I've never had a tribute picture before (that I know of). Whee! Can't wait to read up on your voyage!

We had the funnest pirate night.. can't wait for the 7 days cruise and pirate night with the girls. I want to go ALL out.

lbrad

GREAT TR!!!

Laughed with you & shed a few sentimental tears.
You have a beautiful family!!!

Good luck with school. Look forward to reading/seeing your next TR :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom