Are you a WDW Honeymooner????

sjhdisney3

My fiance and I are going to Disney for our honeymoon next august of 2012 (8/13/12-8/20/12) and we are staying at Coronado Springs. My first time at that resort (i've stayed at all star music and the carribean beach resort) and his first time at any disney resort (he stayed off site the only time he's been there) I am so excited! :D

Goofygirl07

My fiance told me we either go on a Disney cruise or we go to the parks and I chose a Disney cruise for our honeymoon. Well today he surprised me with 2 days in the parks afterwards!!!! I am ecstatic!

NeedABreak

We stayed at PO Riverside for our honeymoon, September 2006.

Returning this September for our 5 year anniversary and staying at Coronado Springs.

gnuts0306

I WISH I WAS.....my hubby went with us two years ago, didnt go with us last year and is not going with us in Sept.... Im hard pressed to get him to go with me AND our daughter, and shes the main reason he goes when he does, i dont think i could talk him into going without her lol

Tomi-Rocket

Married and stayed at the Grand Floridian for our honeymoon back in 1994. We also stayed there again to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary with our kids in '09.

Est1971

We just got married on Disney property Memorial Day weekend and went to Europe for our honeymoon!!! Five days which consisted of Disneyland Paris!!! It was awesome to be there and take it off our bucket list but let me state: It has nothing on WDW!!!! Still amazing but definately not WDW...

IloveSleepy

1997, WL honeymoon suite (it was a good deal before it was concierge!).

I am planing for it, can anyone tell me the best hotels their?

It depends on your budget and interests. How much are you planning to spend on the resort per night and at which park(s) do you see spending the most time?

GeekDad

Honeymooned at WDW at the end of May 2010. We stayed at Coronado Springs. It was my first time ever and my wife's first time in over 10 years. We had an amazing time with many memories including getting our picture taken with Chewie and some Ewoks during the Star Wars weekend event and one of the Ewoks was holding on to my wife's hand a little tighter then an Ewok should lol.

For our next trip we are planning a big family trip for the beginning of December 2012 with my wife's side of the family and our son will be about 21 months old so we are very much looking forward to experiencing the younger side of WDW.

C.FERNIE

Honeymoon at The Boardwalk villas from 16th October 2011 22 days to go, my pre trip report is on the trip reports page if you want to take a look! :wave:

rustysgirl

my hubby & I had our honeymoon at WDW in April 2011. we stayed off site.
hope to one day have a vow renewal somewhere on site so we can have a full Disney wedding experience that we didnt get to have with our initial wedding ;)

something disney related that we did though at our wedding at home, was for our "getaway" before we drove off, we wore our bride & groom ear hats & everyone loved that, so at least we had a touch of disney in our wedding :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom