Are you a WDW Honeymooner????

DisneyNme

We will be enjoying our Honeymoon at WDW! Jan 12th thru 24th 2012. Staying at the Fort Wilderness Campground Cabins.

Our 2 year old will be with us and well as my Inlaws. I know not a traditional Honeymoon, BUT the two of us will be spending a night at the Boardwalk for some time by ourselves. Cant wait!

Bluedietcoke

Just booked!

Just booked our honeymoon! We will be staying at the Polynessian from April 14 thought April 26. We are so excited. Plus it will be my birthday on the 24th! Now we just have to find two grooms mickey hats.

Just Booked

We just booked our Disneymoon. We will be sailing on the Fantasy on October 20th - 27th, 2012. This is going to be our first cruise, too. Chad and I are sooo excited! :so happy: We haven't been at Disney since April/May 2010. WooHoo!!

Let us know if you went to the World for your honeymoon, what year and where you stayed.

Or if you're future WDW honeymooners, when and where you'll be staying.

We went back in June of 2000! :sohappy:

My fiancee and i are getting married in may of next year and are taking 3 days at the parks and a 3 day cruise for our honeymoon.

Mickey&Minnie

Yes we are!

2004 we stayed off property not really knowing all of the great deals that we probably could have taken advantage of but we know now and try to celebrate our anniversary there every chance we get.

DisneyWall-E

My Disney Wife ( @Cindy'sBruno ) and I went on our Disneymoon before we were married. We planed the trip when we were dating and then I just couldnt wait anymore, I just knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. So we couldnt afford to go twice, so we went about a month before we were wed.

Any who, we stayed at Pop Century for 5 days in September of 2006. We had a magical time. She had never stayed on property before or been to any of the other parks besides Magic Kingdom. I created a monster then. Now we go almost every year.

Graham9

We Honeymooned in August 2005 at Port Orelans Riverside. Awesome time.

My wedding present from my wife was..... 2 weeks over Christmas at WDW that year.

s&k'smom

September 1990! 4 nights at the CBR and then DH's parents gave us a night at the GF and we added one more night. It was wonderful to get away and play after all the wedding drama (and let me tell you at my wedding DRAMA!!). Several years later my son was the product of a Wilderness Lodge trip! Congrats to all of you heading there for your honeymoon I hope you have wonderful, happy Disney years!!!!

wiigirl

2000 at the Grand Floridan! :)
75.gif

Cosmic Commando

January 2006 - Pop

-There were bride and groom ears with a signed picture from Mickey and Minnie on our bed waiting for us in our room!

-We were lucky enough to receive a tour behind the construction walls at Expedition:Everest. The unfortunate part is that our tour was literally a few days before it was tested enough to ride, but I had gotten my hopes up to ride and didn't really appreciate it as much as I should. I wasn't nearly as much of a Disney geek back then, but now I would kill just to go behind some construction walls of a big E-ticket and get a personal tour (it was only my wife and I)! Back then, I was only focused on riding the ride. Older, wiser, and all that.

-Our trip was during one of those winter cold snaps with frost in the mornings sometime. We still went to Blizzard Beach, though! I think there were literally more lifeguards than guests. I don't even remember, but I went on Summit Plummet something crazy like ten times in a row because there was probably one or two other families in the whole park with us. We went right at opening and I would be shocked if the air temperature was higher than 55F :confused:. <--Not because I didn't like it, that's just what color our skin was! :D

FabulousFigment

We spend the second week of our Honeymoon offsite at one of the properties I rent out. It is completely Mickey themed so it still felt very Disney-ish. I REALLY wanted to stay at the Poly but costs got in the way. It was end of June, 2009. We got the bridal ears, had special seating for the MK parade and constantly had CM's handing us extra fast passes. It was so sweet and really made the experience extra special. It was great, until we got Swine flu!! Cut our trip a little short. We still went to the Daytona 400 on the 4th of July but we were dying. We wound up staying on the couch the last two days. We missed a day at the water parks and a day at seaworld.

Pumpkin King

Going on my honeymoon next week and I'm so excited! Staying in theme park view at Bay Lake Tower from Oct 26 - Nov 4! I've always wanted to go to Disney for Halloween, and we got engaged on Halloween - so it'll be perfect! I'm really excited!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom