Are you 23?

Thurp

I haven't gotten anything, but if it's home entertainment, it may have to do with a BlueRay set of classic movies that someone somewhere mentioned (it could have been another site.) That'd be a bit of a let down (for me.)

Upgrade117

Haven't received my email yet either..
I wouldn't mind a set of classic Disney movies, but was really hoping it to be park-related.. we'll just have to see.

DisneyRoxMySox

Original Poster
The e-mail read:

Dear ---------,

We're delighted that you've requested to receive information from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, and hope you'll check your inbox often for exciting news, offers and special invitations.

Please review the information below and save this email so you can refer to it later:

Email address: --------@-----
Email format: HTML

If at any time you'd like to change your email address or email format preference, please click here.

We recommend that you add DisneyDVD@disney.dvdmailcenter.com to your address book to ensure your emails arrive without delay.

We hope you'll enjoy all that we offer. Welcome to our family!

Sincerely,

Sarah Flynn
Customer Relations, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment

You are receiving this advertisement because you requested to receive information from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment. This email was sent to ------@-----.

If you wish to unsubscribe from The Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment General Mailing List, click here.

If you wish to unsubscribe all future commercial emails from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment regarding its products and services, click here.

Privacy Policy

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
Attn.: Consumer Relations
120 N. Commercial St.
Neenah, WI 54956

© Disney

DisneyRoxMySox

Original Poster
Like I said before, this isn't going to end well. Home Entertainment? Sounds like a new DVD or something.

Well, we can only assume this, if everyone who entered their e-mail address receives this e-mail. Becasue, though I don't remember, there is a chance I asked for this or received this e-mail for another reason/source.

stitch2008

The e-mail read:

Dear ---------,

We're delighted that you've requested to receive information from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, and hope you'll check your inbox often for exciting news, offers and special invitations.

Please review the information below and save this email so you can refer to it later:

Email address: --------@-----
Email format: HTML

If at any time you'd like to change your email address or email format preference, please click here.

We recommend that you add DisneyDVD@disney.dvdmailcenter.com to your address book to ensure your emails arrive without delay.

We hope you'll enjoy all that we offer. Welcome to our family!

Sincerely,

Sarah Flynn
Customer Relations, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment

You are receiving this advertisement because you requested to receive information from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment. This email was sent to ------@-----.

If you wish to unsubscribe from The Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment General Mailing List, click here.

If you wish to unsubscribe all future commercial emails from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment regarding its products and services, click here.

Privacy Policy

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
Attn.: Consumer Relations
120 N. Commercial St.
Neenah, WI 54956

© Disney

I put in my email address and I have not yet gotten any response from Disney 23.

imamouse

^^ Same here (no response yet), so perhaps the e-mail received was for something unrelated to D23? The mystery continues :lookaroun.

ShazzyBoo

I told my boyfriend about this and the first thing he said was does it have anything to do with Star Tours. It opened in January 1987 in Disneyland but I believe the soft opening was December 1986. Not very likely with those dates but thought I would throw it out there as I hadn't noticed it :)

SWatsi

If it is from Home Entertainment, I guess a really LOOOOOOOONNNNNNGG shot is this...
Well read the first line in the "releases and availability" section: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_of_the_south#Releases_and_availability

I don;t know how accurate that info is but 1986 was 23 years ago? Maybe it has been in the vault for 23 years?

I guess it would be good news or geeky news to a number of Disney fans as has been hinted.

As I say its a shot in the dark.

Or has this already been resolved?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom