Are you 23?

Do you think the D has any significance (D23) or does it stand for Disney? I feel that the fact that the bottom of the page references California rights, that this is either a related specifically to California production or Disneyland.

Curiouser and curiouser..:confused:

stitch2008

Do you think the D has any significance (D23) or does it stand for Disney? I feel that the fact that the bottom of the page references California rights, that this is either a related specifically to California production or Disneyland.

Curiouser and curiouser..:confused:

I took a quick glance at other pages on the website and the california rights reference is on just about every page. Probably because of a new law or something like that. My guess is that D23 is about something new. But I dont have any idea of what new thing it could be.:shrug:

Pongo

The website says that I'll find out if I'm 23 on March 10th.

I'm pretty sure (and by that I mean almost positive) that on March 10th I'll still only be 20. But you never know. Crazier things have happened.

Captain Chaos

I am brought back to the great days of the WWE, when they had a weekly countdown to Chris Jerchio's arrival.. When he first was called Y2J... And his comeback, the campaign of Save.Us.Y2J... With the codes every week, giving a clue to his return...

LenYJr

Well March 10 is that day that the Pinocchio 70th anniversary platinum edition is coming out. Does it have something to do with that?

cdunbar

Well it must be a reality show about me planning my trip to disney for both my graduation and my 23rd birthday which occurs july 9th, and they must be trying to tell me that I'll begin that journey on March 10? hahaha :ROFLOL:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The web address is disney.com/23 not www.disney.com/23. It works but it still seems to be a mystery. Don't know if Tinkerbell has anything to do with it.
Progress! It didn't work when I tried. And yes, I didn't use "www.". :king:

Wow, a tease scheduled to run for more than two months! :dazzle:

kcnole

The California rights thing doesn't mean much. Businesses that do business in California have extra laws they have to comply with in regards to privacy of people who do business with them. That's just the breakdown of normal privacy restrictions, and the differences for those who live in California.

cdunbar

Ok where is Lee, or someone who possibly has some insight because all of us sitting here till march 10 will drive us all insane!

DisneyRoxMySox

Original Poster
I am glad to see this thread come alive!

So, it looks like we know only one thing.

What ever it is, is happening on March 10th, 2009.

Other than that..nothing.

Lee! :)

it398

I'm 23 and i even have a birth certificate etc to proove it but the site still says i have to wait till march 10th to find out...

plus i'm going to disneyland paris again in august which will be my 23rd disney holiday. yay!

whitemule28

You all missed the most important bit of information in the entire post...this year, Feb 3rd to be exact, Pixar will be 23. My guess will be for the DVD release of Bolt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom