Are you 23?

maggiegrace1

He is nowhere near as excited about the Slap Chop as he is about the Shamwows.

Funny side note, I bought a Slap Chop at Williams-Sonoma before they were Slap Chops. Paid way too much for it since it was a "professional" kitchen tool. There was only one Tool in that store that day.
:lol:
Probably paid way too much at Williams-Sonoma!

No, he is not but the slap chop did look like fun..:)..though I do like the part where he says something like " Look how good it chops my nuts":lol:
and his facial expressions are great!

But anyway..."23"..:)

jakeman

It doesn't! I'm just aggravated at the concept.
I can understand that. I'm aggravated by the concept that only a few people can understand and appreciate Epcot and the rest are unwashed masses. However, I don't let it bother me and it gives me a good chuckle when I am there on vacation having a good time.

I'll probably look into this magazine thing. If it doesn't supply more or different information than what I can get elsewhere, I probably won't bother with it.

EPCOT Explorer

I can understand that. I'm aggravated by the concept that only a few people can understand and appreciate Epcot and the rest are unwashed masses. However, I don't let it bother me and it gives me a good chuckle when I am there on vacation having a good time.

I'll probably look into this magazine thing. If it doesn't supply more or different information than what I can get elsewhere, I probably won't bother with it.

We see eye to eye, there my friend.:D

I agree with you on the chuckling at this as well. Looking at this at arms length, it's really quite hysterical. Disney finally thinks it's addressing it's "Fanboy" base and ends up upsetting most of them.:lol:

The thing that *does* bother me is the whole "not a true Fan" thing. What does that make me? Some "wanna be"?

Anyone can be a fan-regardless if you pay or not.

FormerHMButler

If I could be promised that all the profits would go to improving Magic Kingdom, and getting it up to par with Disneyland I'd buy into it.

However I know that's not the case.

uklad79

I think everything about D23 is brilliant! From the sentimental letter (i.e.,this club is for anyone that finds themselves wishing on stars) from the editor in the magazine to the excluxive merchandise and expo. Anyone that is a TRUE Disney lover is in heaven right now! I can't wait to convince my husband to take me to the expo! :):)

Thankyou for joining and posting Disney Marketing Dept. employee. Welcome to a true Disney fan club :wave:

hrcollectibles

First post. :lookaroun

003%20Structure%20of%20a%20plant.jpg
Dreamfinder:
Let's look at nature at this speed
From germination, then back to seed

NiarrNDisney

I Am 64

Out of curiosity is there any mention of a list of stores where you can pick up the D-Twenty Three Magazine. I would like to purchase a copy of the Disney Mag on steroids and see what $16 + tax looks like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom