April 16th Video Update!- Soarin', Main Street Rehab,Poo, and much more!

ProjectTracker

Great video! Nice editing. Out of the whole video, the scene with the cast memeber on the Segway pushing the cones into place was icing on the cake. And with the Jazz music that I like, just enhanced it! Keep up the excellent work. Just too funny!!

barnum42

Once again - a great job. It's the simple things in it that brought a smile to my face - just walking along with the park background music :D Oh yes, and the running commentary and general goofing about too :wave:

barnum42

Laura22 said:
I just googled it and came up with a $2,300 camcorder with $530 software! Holy moly. :lol: I was hoping you were using a $300-$400 camcorder and $100 software for your updates. :lol:
I don't have a way of hosting, but I have a cheap hi-8 camera and Pinnacle Studio (though Studio is riddled with bugs, but version 9 has not been too bad). Studio can't render for web very well, but Windows Movie Maker can do that job.

mikeb_86

Oh that was so very good, bravo bravo your two. Anyway like the DJ segmant and the segway. I think that if we all can pitch in some money we can by you a web site for the video and pics and then we can see all the other ones. So you to going to do one for Star Wars weekes,
grad night and maybe May 5 6ish.

Keep it up you two good job :wave: :wave: :wave: ,
mikeb_86

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Yes! will definitly do one for:
1. April 29th Gradnight
2. May 5/6/7 ish- around then...
3. Star Wars Weekends- A couple of them!
4. Jun 3,4,5,6- All Star Music! Lots of pics- (Possible update from Disney Resort live!)

So keep in touch! and enjoy.

We are trying to set up a section of WDWmagic for the updates, Im trying to talk to Steve about it. I will be posting the SW1K video, and a full Soarin' Queue Video! So keep watching!

maxime29

Premium Member
We are trying to set up a section of WDWmagic for the updates, Im trying to talk to Steve about it. I will be posting the SW1K video, and a full Soarin' Queue Video! So keep watching!

While I see this may be beneficial for the updates, I fear that I may not like the idea of what will happen in order to view the videos. :(

thimblekisses

The video posts will still be posted for all to see and will still be up for a week like they are now, but they will then be archived there for paying members. Don't worry, we'll still all be able to see them!

tinkerbellish

Once again, the two of you have outdone yourselves- I especially loved the ending! Thank you so very much for keeping these video updates coming- I'm sure I'm not the only one who REALLY appreciates all the effort and extra time you put into bringing the magic home for those of us who live much too far away! :wave:

Figment1986

tk421-sw said:
1. April 29th Gradnight
2. May 5/6/7 ish- around then...
3. Star Wars Weekends- A couple of them!
4. Jun 3,4,5,6- All Star Music! Lots of pics- (Possible update from Disney Resort live!)
!

1. Probably 2 vids.... My sister said it was hell and i would think it would be too much for one video...

2. one...

3. how about the days.. then mix them together for a final one...

5. Many vids!!!

Ok.. you got my requests.. (Esp since i am going to uni instead of WDw for grad nihgt... thats democracy thought..) :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom