April 16th Video Update!- Soarin', Main Street Rehab,Poo, and much more!

badnitrus

Wow! What a perfect Disney fix after work!
Thanks a lot for that.

BTW, what's that jazzy song you put in the Segway segment??! I love it!

thimblekisses

Figment1986 said:
1. Probably 2 vids.... My sister said it was hell and i would think it would be too much for one video...

2. one...

3. how about the days.. then mix them together for a final one...

5. Many vids!!!

Ok.. you got my requests.. (Esp since i am going to uni instead of WDw for grad nihgt... thats democracy thought..) :lookaroun

As far as grad nite goes, there will likely be a video, but it may not be too overly long, because we're going to concentrate on having FUN!!!! But don't worry, I'll take plenty of pictures either way. Looking forward to it!!!

cherrynegra

And I demand to know for the one millionth time why you two have not taken the place of Kryssa in the resort tv spots. You guys would be so awesome.

**rushes off to start petition**

diddy_mouse

*applause*!!! :sohappy: awesome job as always guys...looked like it was fabulous weather down there. i second the fact that you two should overthrow Kryssa and become king and queen of resort TV :king:

*adds name to petition*

to quote Teen Girl Squad, that video was "Soooo good!" :lol:

kevlightyear

For some reason, I'm unable to view the video. I'm on a mac, but I have Windows Media Player. I can download the asf file, but when I try to open it, WMP gives me the following error message: "The file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect." I get the same error when I use your first link. I don't know what's wrong. . . but I'd really like to see it--everyone else loves it. Any ideas?

Kevin

DreamerCM

Account Suspended
kevlightyear said:
For some reason, I'm unable to view the video. I'm on a mac, but I have Windows Media Player. I can download the asf file, but when I try to open it, WMP gives me the following error message: "The file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect." I get the same error when I use your first link. I don't know what's wrong. . . but I'd really like to see it--everyone else loves it. Any ideas?

Kevin

I can't view it either...and I'm on Windows. It keeps saying that it cannot find the file specified. I had no troubles viewing the other videos, so I think something is wrong with this particular file.

DreamerCM said:
I can't view it either...and I'm on Windows. It keeps saying that it cannot find the file specified. I had no troubles viewing the other videos, so I think something is wrong with this particular file.

Same here. No probs with earlier videos, just this one. :veryconfu

dcaffey

I'm getting this message when trying to watch the video:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. If the file is on another computer, verify that you are connected to the network. If you typed a path, verify that it is correct. If the problem persists, the server might not be available.

Could this be because there are so many people attempting to watch

dcaffey said:
I'm getting this message when trying to watch the video:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. If the file is on another computer, verify that you are connected to the network. If you typed a path, verify that it is correct. If the problem persists, the server might not be available.

Could this be because there are so many people attempting to watch

it worked yesterday. I think the link is dead. Either they took it down or they are over their bandwidth limit

will_hsv

Can you do the same thing that you did to SW1k to this one as well? I am having the same problem that everyone else is having not being able to see it and whatever you did seemed to fix the other one for me.
Thanks

Slipknot

I want to see what you shot before we met up, but my craptastic computer doesn't want to play any of the videos. Why the heck not?! :(

Slipknot

tk421-sw said:
Yes! will definitly do one for:
4. Jun 3,4,5,6- All Star Music! Lots of pics- (Possible update from Disney Resort live!)

Sweet. I'm going to be at All Star Sports from the 3 - 5. See ya there!!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom