April 16th Video Update!- Soarin', Main Street Rehab,Poo, and much more!

Ziggie

Hi,

Can you please tell me how to see the video? What viewer should I be using? It won't open with Windows Media Player :(

Thank you ~

barnum42

Ziggie said:
Hi,

Can you please tell me how to see the video? What viewer should I be using? It won't open with Windows Media Player :(

Thank you ~
Make sure you have the most up to date version. If you run Windows Update from your PC it will list all the things that are available to update you copy of Windows, you may find that Windows Media Player is one of them.

Ziggie

barnum42 said:
Make sure you have the most up to date version. If you run Windows Update from your PC it will list all the things that are available to update you copy of Windows, you may find that Windows Media Player is one of them.

Hi Barnum, thanks for the reply :)

Yes, my pc is up-to-date. It not only automatically updates everything but I am diligent about making sure myself. The pc is only about 4 weeks old.

I really want to see your video! :)

This is the message I get:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. If the file is on another computer, verify that you are connected to the network. If you typed a path, verify that it is correct. If the problem persists, the server might not be available.

Snoballego

Great Work! Thanks for the video update - Personally, It makes me even more excited about my summer visit.

Nice Pull on the girl too! Looks like you two have a lot of fun together. Reminds me of this girl I hung out with for a little bit during my college program. She loved going to the parks. She got me hooked.

Also nice work on the video, when you are behind that couple on the way to soaring and you get some nice footage of that guy's lady friend. :)

Keep up the good work,

Snoballego

dickieandsam

Great video thanks,
They keep me going until my visit, only 182 days,19h, 47mins and 20 secs to go. Cant wait for the next update, keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom