April 16th Video Update!- Soarin', Main Street Rehab,Poo, and much more!

Great Update Guys....I will be down in Orlando the entire summer and I want my face in the Video Updates. I am friends with Jonnie (MicBat) so maybe we can do a little "Special Guest Update". Unfortunatley, I won't be working at Disney again. I was a CP on the Jungle Cruise for Spring 04', and was gonna work it again this summer, but I got an amazing offer from.... seaworld :lookaroun in which I would be crazy to pass up ( Dont worry, It is a huge step to getting my dream job at Disney down the line) BUT, on my 2 days off a week, I am determined to be at opening and stay through closing of a different Disney Park each day to make up for it :sohappy: Again, great update! Cant wait to meet you guys!

maxime29

Premium Member
Your video helped clear my misunderstanding of the seating areas for the food.

We should start donating money to you guys to get a Canon GL2. :D Great update once again!

"Hey it's Davey Jones!" "No, just a Canadian" :lol:

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Just an FYI, if you make the video window smaller, it has less to load, and will help it work better. Thanks. Photo post comming soon!

maxime29

Premium Member
try right clicking on the photo, and click "save as". download it on your computer, and play it using windows media player.

maxime29

Premium Member
tk421-sw said:
That will most likely just save the shortcut to your computer, its set up so you just load it from the internet.

You're right. Forgot about the file type that you use for the videos.

Figment1986

tk421-sw said:
I use a Sony DCr Vx2100, and Sony, Vegas 5 software. You can do it with Windows movie maker, it's just harder. But, I will post more about my soaftwars and stuff soon. Thanks!

I Want a new sony camera....
(I use Sonic My DVD Version 6 for my Vids... if you have $70 and a decent burner it is worth it.. just make sure you have over 60 gigs if you want to make DVDs... :lol: )

Nice "bad show" & Mirror...

(who is supost to get rep points.)

My Moniter is dying.. some of the epcot footage is DARK.. nice nice sound..

Lovre the carpet comentary...

Nice "Line Ride" footage...

(how to tell they are boreed.. gets on segway and goofs off in parking lot.. :drevil: :lookaroun :lol: :brick: )

Main Street USA

The video stops for me at about 11 seconds in every time I try it. I still ge the sound, but no vid.

Ah, well, I'm sure it's a great. Thanks again for the updates, you two!

dreamteacher

on your vidoes I click on the link and it opens up another window and never plays the video it comes up blank does not even say that the page cannot be displayed what can I do?

Figment1986

perhaps you might need to format the vids to a different format??? Since there have been some people saying windows media aint working on their computer...

Laura

Premium Member
tk421-sw said:
YEah, well I run a video DVD company and I try and use fairly high end stuff. That way when you render the video for online it still looks pretty good. There is cheaper stuff that you can still get a good pictutre with. Don't worry

You run your own company at 17 years old? Wow!!!!!!!! Awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom