April 16th Video Update!- Soarin', Main Street Rehab,Poo, and much more!

MissM

You two are so funny. Sounds like silly things my Love and I would be saying. *chuckles*

And the Monster's Inc. cone CM at the end was just a great touch.
-m

TinkerBell9988

You guys are so great!!! Thanks so much for taking that video, especially of the Land.

The music in the background of the Segway-cone guy fit the situation perfectly... :lol:

Testtrack321

I can't get it to work, I have the latest version of everything, I am on cable internet, and it still is very choppy, low quality, and no sound. I get like 1 frame per 10 seconds.

MicBat

The pictures never showed how the spires glitter in the sunlight. Very nice touch!

And Damien!! I know him!!! :lol: Real nice guy!

Thanks, as always, for the update!!

Laura

Premium Member
tk421-sw said:
I use a Sony DCr Vx2100, and Sony, Vegas 5 software. You can do it with Windows movie maker, it's just harder. But, I will post more about my soaftwars and stuff soon. Thanks!

I just googled it and came up with a $2,300 camcorder with $530 software! Holy moly. :lol: I was hoping you were using a $300-$400 camcorder and $100 software for your updates. :lol:

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Laura22 said:
I just googled it and came up with a $2,300 camcorder with $530 software! Holy moly. :lol: I was hoping you were using a $300-$400 camcorder and $100 software for your updates. :lol:

YEah, well I run a video DVD company and I try and use fairly high end stuff. That way when you render the video for online it still looks pretty good. There is cheaper stuff that you can still get a good pictutre with. Don't worry

WDWFREAK53

Great vid! Thanks a bunch! Like Jonnie said, I never really got the "whole picture" from the castle until watching it glitter in that video.

Testtrack321

TinkerBell9988 said:
You guys are so great!!! Thanks so much for taking that video, especially of the Land.

The music in the background of the Segway-cone guy fit the situation perfectly... :lol:

Who says Segway's are a waste of money! That's what I want to do when I grow up, forget a monorail driever! :lol:

soin2disney

great video.....

That was a great video, where can I view others? On the forums people say they have seen others...Keep up the good work... Next visit July 2005....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom