apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by darthdarrel
Sorry my caplocks were on,besides I can yell at MKT he`s my friend! :lol:

alright friend, then edit your post... my ears hurt.

You know my views, you know how I feel about the current state of american politics. You know which of my passports I pull out to leave the country. You know I refuse to accept anything at face value. And you also know that I am repectful to not say my views on the boards, and that I will die to defend the rights that this country gives me.

To hell with respect. Everyone who disagrees with me or someone else can either learn to be more mature about how they show their views and grow thicker skin (like I have been), or they can p¡ss off and go to n3tcot

Don L Duck

Boy this thread covered everything
we went from sexual preferences to religious preferences to political preferences.
In the words of that great philosopher Rodney King.

"CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG" :D

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Don L Duck
"CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG" :D

NO! lol... Rodney King is an abuser of Rico statutes! :p :lol:

mkt

Premium Member
yup...

you're a little bit country..

and i'm a little bit rock and roll..

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Don L Duck
I didn't know they built a statue to "Rico Suave" :lol:

Rico......

SUAVE...

darthdarrel

Originally posted by mkt
in his defense.... W. isn't the exactly the most popular US president... also, the member in question is away from the computer while on an intership, so get used to it for a while.
I was told that he posted a thread just friday and I reported him long before that.

mkt

Premium Member
I was told that he posted a thread just friday and I reported him long before that.

damn¡t darrel... you ruined a perfectly good thread drift..

*throws a cinder block at you*

RickEff

ummm last tally I saw said that George W. Buch has an 80% aproval raTING i`D SAY THAT PRETTY POPULAR WOULDN`T YOU?

Given that I don't want to get into politics on this particular board, nor do I want to dispute your sources, I'll just say...let's meet on another board someplace <grin>

For the record, and since I'm new here - I haven't seen much of the politcial debate on these boards. I *have* seen some essentially benign comments here or there either based on the right or the left (and I'll insert the comment here that I have seen things on both sides of the equation in signatures so to those that have quoted or whined about the right-wing bashing, read closer and you'll see the right wing supporters as well - and left wing bashers) wing.

Look - our politcal views are very much a part of who we are and I am wholeheartedly in favour of NOT displaying them here. However, I'm also not the type where if I SEE IT HERE that I'll not respond to it.

Let's talk about WDW for a while now...:)

Rick

mkt

Premium Member
Yet satisfiying :lol:

well.. you do sorta smell like Pumba... :lookaroun :hurl: :lol:

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by RickEff
Given that I don't want to get into politics on this particular board, nor do I want to dispute your sources, I'll just say...let's meet on another board someplace <grin>

For the record, and since I'm new here - I haven't seen much of the politcial debate on these boards. I *have* seen some essentially benign comments here or there either based on the right or the left (and I'll insert the comment here that I have seen things on both sides of the equation in signatures so to those that have quoted or whined about the right-wing bashing, read closer and you'll see the right wing supporters as well - and left wing bashers) wing.

Look - our politcal views are very much a part of who we are and I am wholeheartedly in favour of NOT displaying them here. However, I'm also not the type where if I SEE IT HERE that I'll not respond to it.

Let's talk about WDW for a while now...:)

Rick

*kicks you to Québec City*

BAD!! No Drifting back to the original thread!!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom